Hackintosh Cant Sleep

Boltron

8 posts in this topic

Good Aftermorning everyone,

I have recently installed MacOS High Sierra on my old desktop, seem to have most things working other than Wifi (Old card, given up on getting that working (unless someone can advise a way)) and Sleep.

When it goes to sleep the monitor remains on and i have to hard reset the box to bring it back to life.

I have tried a few different things i have found here as well on on the google box but nothing so far has got it working correctly, However i did find when i set darkwake to =10 it would also still show the screensaver

I have attached my IOReg, my "Send Me" from the "Run Me" i have seen asked for a few times (Feel like im in Alice in Wonderland) and also a Google Drive link to my Clover folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B2sMlBLCQ9yVk2vgqxAT4Df6W8bIpZMP

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance

Jason’s iMac.ioreg

Send me Jason’s iMac.zip

Hello!

The magic ball of Insanelymac has gotten lost, therefore nobody can see your intire hardware.

I am a bit wondering about your having joint abaout 6 years ago and not having found within this years some minutes to set your hardware in your signature as written in the platform rules.

Have fun.

On 11/12/2018 at 12:53 PM, styrian said:

Hello!

The magic ball of Insanelymac has gotten lost, therefore nobody can see your intire hardware.

I am a bit wondering about your having joint abaout 6 years ago and not having found within this years some minutes to set your hardware in your signature as written in the platform rules.

Have fun.

Apologies for that, previously had a Laptop i was unsuccessful at Hackintoshing and had removed the info but forgot to add this machines details before posting, have corrected that now, sorry.

On 11/12/2018 at 2:46 PM, MaLd0n said:

Try

DSDT.aml.zip

use power button for wake

post one full dump with updated app

RunMe.app

Thank you, have applied that DSDT now, will see how that goes, thank you for your time.

I have also attached the updated "Send me" file generated by the "Run me" app you attached.

Once again thank you so much.

Send me Jasons-iMac.zip

On 11/12/2018 at 2:46 PM, MaLd0n said:

Try

DSDT.aml.zip

use power button for wake

post one full dump with updated app

RunMe.app

Just reporting back, with that DSDT it seems to sleep (Power button turns amber now instead of staying blue as per standby in Windows) but when i press the power button it crashes and reboots (can hear it start waking up then stops and runs POST and starts from BIOS splash again).

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

26 minutes ago, Boltron said:

Apologies for that, previously had a Laptop i was unsuccessful at Hackintoshing and had removed the info but forgot to add this machines details before posting, have corrected that now, sorry.

Thank you, have applied that DSDT now, will see how that goes, thank you for your time.

I have also attached the updated "Send me" file generated by the "Run me" app you attached.

Once again thank you so much.

Send me Jasons-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

put in clover/acpi/patched and reboot

btw, check this option

MaLd0n 2018-11-13 às 18.45.52.png

4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip

put in clover/acpi/patched and reboot

btw, check this option

MaLd0n 2018-11-13 às 18.45.52.png

Gave that a try and similar symptoms, goes to sleep, restarts instead of waking.

I don't seem to have that option in my Energy settings (Google translated it so i knew i was in the right spot)