iTahaMe

Yosemite Works On My intel PC .

5 posts in this topic

FINALLY IT'S WORKING THANKS TO @insanelymac

But i have a single problem, My graphic card Radeon x1950 Pro not working, It used to work good on Snow Leopard but now its not on Yosemite i don't know why ... any kext needed ??

Here the kext used to work good for me on Snow Leopard

ATIRadeonx1000.kext 

ATINDRV.Kext

ATIRNDRV.Kext

Any Help ? :angel:

Taha

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.41.20 AM.png

Edited by iTahaMe

Advertisement

I believe these very old Radeon X1xxx cards are not always well supported beyond SL 10.6.8. It's probably time to replace it... You'd then be able to get to, at least, High Sierra with the right card and it does not have to be anything expensive.

If you can post the card's PCI ids, we can always check if it's covered by the last ATIRadeonX1000 framebuffer and/or last ATIX1900Controller of Lion 10.7.5. But those old Radeon GPUs were definitely dropped in ML alongside old nVidia GeForce 7xxx and Intel GMA.

Edited by Hervé

@InsanelyMac Protégé, yes; but it does not matter. Your card bears no support beyond Lion so you have no choice but change it or stick to OS X 10.7.5.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Abhiabhash
      I have a lenovo laptop with pentium 2020M 2.4ghz with 4gb ddr3 ram intel graphics and 500gb wd hdd i wanted to install hackintosh on my pentium for editing purposes beacuse windows sucks so can you please tell me how can i install it and which version should i install
    • By Volgrath
      Hey! First of all, thank you for having me here!

And, well, I bought a new computer with the following build:
      ASRock H310M-G/M.2 motherboard Intel Core i5 8400 2.8ghz EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6gb 16gb RAM 2400mhz HyperX SSD Kingston a1000 m.2 240gb HDD 1TB HDD 500gb
      I had a problem with "Still waiting for root device" when I was trying to boot the USB Install Disk I made. I managed to boot the installation using the USBInjectAll.kext and PMHeart's patch on config.plist. 

After that, I proceeded and formatted the 500gb HDD to install 10.13.6 on it. It starts copying the installation files to the HDD with a message poiting 5 minutes left. Then, on 2 minutes left, the installation freezes for a couple os seconds then it reboots. Did that again on verbose mode, it gave me this message:

After it reboots, I booted the USB Install Disk again and used it to boot the 500gb HDD to continue the installation. After it boots, it starts the installation with a message saying 22 minutes left and, less than 1 minute later, I get a panic with this message on verbose:

When I boot again, the installation continues to the point that says that it can't be installed. Well, I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing worked so far.  Do you guys have any tips? Thank you in advance.
    • By Allan
      Hello guys, how are you?

As do you know we have some issues with the current IRC channel, so we have other ways to discus about Hackintosh and have fun with each other.
      Here are the list of the 2 non-officials InsanelyMac chat rooms - You can choose and see which is the better for you. 

Slack: #insanelymacworkspace.slack Discord: Link Official IRC channel: Link if the link didn't work you can follow this settings.  
      Tip for IRC users: You can use Textual.app for free - Just download Xcode and follow this guide. 

For all of this channels please follow the same Rules are we have in the Forum, be kind and post useful things. 

View full article

• By MikixIT
      Salve ragazzi, io ho un pc con sopra Windows e Sierra(che ho installato grazie a questo fantastico forum)
      Recenetemte ho avuto problemi con gli aggiornamenti windows 10(Che uso urgentemente per lavoro)
      E girando per i forum di Windows, ho capito che il problema era dato da un "interferenza" di clover di quando windows faceva i soliti riavvi quando aggiorna.

Io volevo chiedere se era possibile selezionare MOMENTANAMENTE Windows come avvio primario e quindi non su clover, una sorta di bypassare clover
      e quindi il pc avvia o riavvia e va subito ad avviare windows senza passare da clover, in modo da fare aggiornare Windows e poi "RIATTIVARE" Clover esattamente come prima
      Esiste un modo di fare ciò senza perdere clover o dati etc? 
      Grazie se risponderete, buona serata ragazzi!