Reset after installation on LGA 775, Gigabyte EP43T, GTX 1050

flkflorin

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys, 

Can anyone help me with the issue I have trying to install Mojave? 
I manage to install Mojave but when I boot in Mojave partition (the location where I install Mojave) after installation it took almost 5 mins to boot and when the mouse appears on the screen my pc reboot himself. Here is a video showing the issue I face ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/megfxd5kz1him ... M.mov?dl=0 ) 

I use the Lga775 folder found here for my Efi partition to boot LGA775 Folder
Atm I’m on Sierra and it works fine. 

Here is my config: 
Gigabyte EP43T-usb 3.0, ich 10 chipset
Intel Quad Core Q9650 3 ghz
Nvidia gtx 1050 2gb

Can anyonw help me with some info on what sertings to use in Clover or which kexts to use? Thank you so much!

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 10:14 PM, flkflorin said:

Hello guys, 

Can anyone help me with the issue I have trying to install Mojave? 
I manage to install Mojave but when I boot in Mojave partition (the location where I install Mojave) after installation it took almost 5 mins to boot and when the mouse appears on the screen my pc reboot himself. Here is a video showing the issue I face ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/megfxd5kz1him ... M.mov?dl=0 ) 

I use the Lga775 folder found here for my Efi partition to boot LGA775 Folder
Atm I’m on Sierra and it works fine. 

Here is my config: 
Gigabyte EP43T-usb 3.0, ich 10 chipset
Intel Quad Core Q9650 3 ghz
Nvidia gtx 1050 2gb

Can anyonw help me with some info on what sertings to use in Clover or which kexts to use? Thank you so much!

can you please share your EFI with me please. thankyou

Question, did you install APFS or custom installer?

Edited by noman3

Sure, here is the download link. You need to have an account in order to download the files. If you do no manage to download the files, send me a PM and I will upload the folder on Dropbox for you. See my post there and fallow what MaLd0n told me to do in order to fix my issue, very helpful (I made a new bootable usb with those instructions and all works perfectly now). Let me know how you go, cheers. :guitar: 

@carlo_67 thank you so so much for your help, that was the problem! :thanks_speechbubble:

Edited by flkflorin

@carlo_67 do you have any idea why I cannot erase my Ssd drive during installation? I have mojave on a Hdd and I put the AppleAhci.kext in s/l/e and i was able to erase the ssd. I try to put the appleahci kext on the usb as well with no success to erase the Ssd during installation. My mobo is Sata2 and ssd is Sata3. I post my config on the above post. 

On 10/16/2018 at 8:33 AM, flkflorin said:

Sure, here is the download link. You need to have an account in order to download the files. If you do no manage to download the files, send me a PM and I will upload the folder on Dropbox for you. See my post there and fallow what MaLd0n told me to do in order to fix my issue, very helpful (I made a new bootable usb with those instructions and all works perfectly now). Let me know how you go, cheers:guitar: 

@carlo_67 thank you so so much for your help, that was the problem! :thanks_speechbubble:

it seems to me that the solution to your problem, I do not see the reason that you put links from other forums to go there to sign up
with all due respect, but it is not correct
  • Like 1