Going in circles with High Sierra

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been going in circles for so long now and I really don't know what to do. I've been told my hardware is compatible with High Sierra but despite this, I've had 0 success installing. I've tried multiple versions of High Sierra, USB sticks, different bootloaders, different kexts and driver and boot args but I always end up with the same error. The short version of the error is an error occurred while extracting files from core.pkg. I really am at a total loss now. The specs are GA Z77-D3H Core i7 3770K and a GTX 680 (I've also tried installing on internal graphics but that didn't work either. If anyone knows how to stop the error I mentioned earlier I'd be extremely grateful for the help. I've included both the installer log and the clover configuration. I think it's something to do with the High Sierra installer.app because when I try to verify it in terminal I get this. 

"

openssl sha1 /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app 

Read Error in /Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app

140735502250888:error:0200B015:system library:fread:Is a directory:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/libressl/libressl-22/libressl/crypto/bio/bss_file.c:191:

140735502250888:error:20082002:BIO routines:FILE_READ:system lib:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/libressl/libressl-22/libressl/crypto/bio/bss_file.c:192:"

Installer Log 08-22-18.txt

config.plist