FCU4ever

Can’t login High Sierra 10.13.6 after install nVidia Webdrivers

1 post in this topic

After finally successfull installing macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 on my Asus G73sw, with I7-2630QM (2nd gen) CPU / HM65 chipset and nVidia GTX460m, I can’t login after installing the nVidia webdrivers.

What have I done so far. After successfull installing High Sierra I first Installed Clover with AFPS.efi and OSXaptiofixdrv.efi. Then I edited the config.plist I used to install High Sierra. In the edited config.plist I’ve unchecked nv_disabled=1 and Inject intel and checked nvda_drv=1 and Inject NvidiaWeb. The SMBios I used is MacbookPro8,2 with a changed product name to iMac13,2. After editing I copied the config.plist to the EFI partition. Then I installed Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext with kextutility and also copied them for sure to the drivers64UEFI folder on the EFI partition. Then I installed https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/387/WebDriver-387.10.10.10.40.105.pkg and reboot the laptop. After loading the half of the apple bar the screen screen flicker once and sets the resolution correctly. Then I reached the login screen. After typing my password and hit enter the screen goes white and won’t login. Then I retype my password and hit enter. Now the laptop reboots. The only way to reach the desktop is with nv_disabled=1 bootflag.

Can someone please help me.

Clover.zip

Edited by FCU4ever
Add Clover folder

Advertisement