Sierra su hp 15-ay182nb

fusion90

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I have an image of a box with a cover, I have created the key but it remains fixed on the apple logo without starting the installation ... the first hachintosh did it with iatkos,

Edited by fusion90

Hi,

Could you elaborate, I'm struggling to understand an image of a box with a cover.

Also please read the rules : 

We do not discuss distro's such as iAtkos here, the better method is to install Vanilla OSX, trust me you learn way more, and when it works it's enjoyable.

It may help if you discuss what machine you are installing this to also:

Laptop/Desktop

Motherboard:

Processor:

Chipset:

Graphics Card:

Version of MacOS to install.

The more info we have, the more we can help.

Regards,

ilhello and thanks for the answer I read the rules, however I would like to install the sierra as I already have the installation file, I have no chance to use a macos  mio notebook monta i7 7500u 12 gb ddr4 hd grafica 620 amd r7 M440

scheda madre hp 81EE 62.39 INTEL lago kaby

bios insyde f.24 20/1/2017

Edited by fusion90

So you've a laptop,
Your CPU is of the KabyLake series, 

I think your AMD R7 M440 will not work with Sierra, you'd need to disable it and use the Intel HD 620 for Sierra.

There's threads with similar setups on here so you should be fine to get this started. 

When you say you've created the key, I'm assuming the USB Installer? 

How did you create this USB Installer, and what bootloader does it use? (i.e. Clover? ) 

to run amd r7 m440 which mac os can I install? I downloaded a macos with clover already installed usb, I do not have a mac where you can download the image file of a clean ISO ... however I have not configured clover because I've never used it and I do not know where to get my hands, I know how to insert the drivers

If you have clover, when you boot it before you select the Mac OS Installer, press the Space Bar, then press on "Boot In Verbose" and then "Boot with Selected Options".

It should then try to boot showing you the processes, and fail. Once it fails, take a photo, and pop it on your reply.

From what I can see, you can run Sierra, and possibly later. 
From searching this forum I don't believe anyone has the dedicated graphics card running, you'd have to use the Intel GPU.

If you don't have access to a Mac, you could always get a virtual machine to run Mac OS there to help you built the installers necessary. 

To create a virtual machine, there's this thread :

If you can run MAC OS on a virtual machine, you can then use it to create a USB Installer catered for your hardware that will boot and install Mac OS on your machine :) 

Edited by JijiTheFox
Tidy up

You'd be best to read the guides dude, they should contain everything you need to begin there.

If you go that way, to set the USB @Pavo's guide for Sierra will be a good start https://github.com/Pavo-IM/CloverInstall/wiki/Sierra

So you're aware, it takes much trial and error to get Laptops up and running with Hackintosh, but when you get there it's worth it.

From what I'm guessing, no. 
DMG's aren't really compatible natively with Windows. Whether a DMGtoIMG converter could resolve that I don't know.

I do know if you check the above guide and read through that you will learn how they made it.

You can always google how to install sierra on vmware and that will help, I did that a few years back to make one.