Plz help > Vram ATI mobility radeon hd 4500 on hackintosh yosemite only 3 mb and the graphics are so glitchy

linko

4 posts in this topic

Hello every body first of all my english is kinda bad sorry !!

this is my first topic sorry if its in the wrong place !!

I got a ATI mobility radeon hd 4500 on hp notebook pavillion dv6 "legacy" mod NO UEFI.

So i downloaded mackintosh yosemite from "hackintoshzone.com" on windows and restored it using Transmac on a usb

after that i installed yosemite on my "HP PAVILION DV6" and every thing worked just fine .But the only problem is the graphics

its glitching and lagging a little bit . and after  while i realized that the problem is in the Vram its just 3mb.

I googled this problem and i only get some solution using clover wich i can't use i guess because i only have LEGACY on my notebook but i do have chameleon installed by default ??!!

plz this problem is the only thing left so heeeelp

AND I don't know a lot of stuff about this so go easy  with the solutions pls if there any !

lm.gif

On 7/24/2018 at 11:51 AM, Hervé said:

Well...

1002:9553 is in the list of ATI/AMD devices covered by ATIRadeonX2000 kext.

A quick search on the Net leads to posts that make mention of the AMD4600Controller kext and the associated AMD framebuffer layouts.

As such, you can try to:

1) inject/patch 1002:9553 id in the AMD4600Controller kext

2) inject one of the 3 x AMD4600 frambuffer layouts in Clover config

3) set Inject ATI + Load VBIOS and/or Patch VBIOS + Inject EDID in your Clover config

Good luck.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for replying 

But is their a topic in this forum or anywhere els explains how to do that !!??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...