pentium g4560 mojave??

jamesathemac

18 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jamesathemac said:

high Sierra works perfectly though I'm getting unsupported cpu on mojave installer can some give me the right files clover files cheers

Did you try clover binaries setting fake cpuid 0x0106E0?    I used it for my pentium 3258 and once installed now 0x0306A0 works again.   Remove emu variable driver from drivers 64efi.  

Nullcpumagementkext in clover other folder.

drivers64UEFI.zip

Edited by Gigamaxx
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gigamaxx said:

Did you try clover binaries setting fake cpuid 0x0106E0?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :w00t: I've been trying for the past several days to install Mojave on my machine, and finally I have an answer why it doesn't work, freaking FakeCPUID wasn't necessary on High Sierra!

1 hour ago, jamesathemac said:

how dome 

how to I disable ssdt also no raid 

In clover boot menu use cursor to go to “options” then go to acpi section and drop tables menu.   It’s usually at the bottom.

To check raid hold delete key at startup to enter bios menu check to make sure you have AHCI mode for hard drives.

1 hour ago, Gigamaxx said:

In clover boot menu use cursor to go to “options” then go to acpi section and drop tables menu.   It’s usually at the bottom.

To check raid hold delete key at startup to enter bios menu check to make sure you have AHCI mode for hard drives.

what tables should I drop??

33 minutes ago, jamesathemac said:

what tables should I drop??

If using a ssdt or dsdt custom to your setup you would normally drop OEM tables, if not sure you could try smart merge.

these options are at the bottom of the screen selection.     That is also where you would drop SSDT by checking the box next to it.    If it doesn’t appear than it’s probably not in you clover ACPI patched folder.

Edited by Gigamaxx

No dice 

3 hours ago, Gigamaxx said:

If using a ssdt or dsdt custom to your setup you would normally drop OEM tables, if not sure you could try smart merge.

these options are at the bottom of the screen selection.     That is also where you would drop SSDT by checking the box next to it.    If it doesn’t appear than it’s probably not in you clover ACPI patched folder.

4363F825-E866-4EC5-ACF5-8CF90AE78999.jpeg

4E994AB8-8DC7-4B8D-9699-4D2DE1D89923.jpeg

7D4B2D64-27C7-4099-8152-92842708A42F.jpeg

Want my Config plist??

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Bogette said:

Hello, Gigamaxx! I also ran into the problem of installing Mojave with the Pentium G4560 processor. Have you solved this issue? Could you help me, because I have exactly the same error as the user Jamesathemac

Do you have a working system in High Sierra?   Do you have a graphics card?

On 8/2/2018 at 7:57 PM, Gigamaxx said:

Do you have a working system in High Sierra?   Do you have a graphics card?

I'm glad that you got in touch. High Sierra worked perfectly on my system. Now I have installed the usual sierra. But if necessary, I'm ready to upgrade to high Sierra. 

My system:

Asrock h110m (Motherboard)
Pentium G4560
Gth 1050 gaming x

Edited by Bogette

• 1 year later...

My PC Config.

Pentium G3250

Ram 8GB

SSD 120GB

AMD Radeon HD5450

I was able to install Mojave successfully but the only problem was my AMD GPU. It was not not supported. Only show 5MB memory. I am using High Sierra and have working smoothly. I am sharing my Mojave clover but remember Mojave need APFS file system and use 0306A0 or 0306E0 CPUID.

EFI.zip