High Sierra Update 10.13.4 Failed PLZ Help!

3 posts in this topic

I have tried over and over with all the same results I'm very new at Hackintosh so plz bare with me I managed to get the Hackintosh high Sierra installed successfully 10.13 thru the Hackintosh Zone installer and updated security and iTunes successfully but have followed every step in all the forums and you tube guides on how to update to 10.13.4 with no luck at all forcing me to re-install from scratch over and over again I'm installing as a dual boot with windows 10 on different drive I have a Sandy Bridge iCore 3 2100 with 8 gb of memory integrated hd 2000/3000 onboard graphics with a ssd as the Mac main drive I'm so lost I'm trying to update in hope the the update might fix my bad graphics resolution 1024x768 and when booted in windows I get 1920x1080 resolution if anyone can please help me solve this issue plz do I'm very new at this all! thank you

Guest ricoc90

The HD2000 is not supported at all as far as I know. There are ways to get full resolution (indeed by spoofing HD3000), but no acceleration whatsoever. 
You'll need to add/buy a graphics card.