the installer ressources are expired

4 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone

i'm trying to update my 10.12.6 macOS to highsierra 10.13.4

everything went fine until first reboot i'm stuck on that screen " you can't installed macOS on that computer, the installer ressources are expired "imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7

Do you have any idea where it is coming from ?thanks

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7

image2.jpg

Edited by autantpourmoi

Guest ricoc90

Date and time settings are correct? I recall reading about this during the first betas and it was either solved by changing the date-time in some .plist file, or by updating the time through terminal:

ntpdate -u "time.apple.com"

After that remove the /macOS Install Data/ folder on your harddrive and try again

Hi Ricoc and thanks for your help . the time in my bios is correct . To be more precise, i'm trying to update from sierra 10.12.6 to high sierra 10.13.4 on my ssd BackUpSystem keeping my MacOS Sierra safe.

So if i understand well, i should use the terminal on my safe sierra system to update the time , than delete the install folder on the ssd i was trying to update and restart the all process of install , right ?

Thanks so much Ricoc90 , i did use the method thru the terminal sudo ntpdate -u "time.apple.com" and it worked

i cloned back my Sierra system on my BackUpSystem SSD, restarted under the backupsystem, updated the time and restarted the install and it worked

really thank again for that tip, you saved my day

Capture d’écran 2018-04-10 à 14.16.13.jpg