APPLEHDA patch required for id 8086:9c20

Rafeh

3 posts in this topic

@Hervé Yes, its Realtek ALC282, PATCHED but its only working on heahphones, shows internal output when headphones removed but no sound,  Microphone is ok,  and hdmi audio dont work when connected to TV.

Actually the reason why i was looking for patched AppleHDA is , maybe hdmi audio work but it also did'nt work.

On Voodoohda it shows HDMI output but volume slider is disabled.

so if hdmi audio works on VoodooHDA i am fine with it.

I only replied directly about the AppleHDA patch.
For the speakers/headphones to work properly, try installing latest CodecCommander kext (Google for Rehabman's kext). EAPDFix kext can also be used as an alternative, though it's a little older. What audio layout do you inject, if at all? Did you patch your DSDT to that effect?
For HDMI, you probably have to patch the Azul framebuffer kext to replace the default DP connector-type 0004 0000 of your HDMi output port to HDMI connector-type 0008 0000. If you binary modify/patch the kext, you'll have to target your specific layout-did (normally 0600260A) as detailed here but if you use Clover on-the-fly patching, try the following patch:
Target kext: AppleIntelFramebufferAzul                \/     \/Find:       0105 0900 0004 0000 8700 0000Replace by: 0105 1200 0008 0000 8700 0000                /\     /\

This will modify several Azul layout-ids/framebuffers, but that does not matter.
To be certain of the display output port to patch, check the port shown in IOReg when you have HDMI screen connected. Use IORegistryExplorer app and look for the Framebuffer@x that shows a display connected to it. FB@0 should the built-in LCD screen, so your HDMI screen should be attached to FB@1 or FB@2. It'll look like something like this:
IOReg_Azul.thumb.png.baffe08b85dff9f2b8a8bdb41ce11297.png

I installed alc282 from downloads and it started working. thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk