Windows Noob need quickstart thanks

justmex

7 posts in this topic

1. iam doing this purely from windows 10, mainly for 2nd gen Intel CPU laptops and legacy boot

2. I have bootdisk utility for clover and chameleon, Not sure how to change that to Enoch just yet.

3. I have disk partition for windows and transmac 

4. what other tools do i need?

5. Am I right in saying that these mac tools do a automatic detection of your drivers?

6. Laptop parts are know or can be purchased later; where can I find a repository of the supported parts, and their driver files?

7. Secondly, where do i learn where to put them using transmac?

Guest ricoc90

Bootdisk Utility is used to create a bootable bootdrive from Windows, you'd still need to have macOS installed on your system or the installer on another USB.
Use Clover.

it's hard to give you a list of "supported parts", since you're not telling which laptops you're going to hackintosh.
The only thing you could replace is WiFi and/or Bluetooth. There are tons of lists for these that can be found online with a simple google search.

As Hervé advised you already in your other topic: install macOS in VM and create a vanilla USB from there. There are tons of guides for that available on this forum. Believe me, it's an easier (and imo a better) approach than messing around with TransMac.

where is this vanilla guide? why dont people just upload that and save us the headaches?

Dude, not sure why you guys are making it so hard....These guys cannot do it, i cannot go thru all the vmware stuff !

1 hour ago, justmex said:

Dude, not sure why you guys are making it so hard....These guys cannot do it, i cannot go thru all the vmware stuff !

Don't be a lazykas! 13 years of all the info you'd ever need is right here at your finger tips. Believe it or not, you don't want a one-click solution and I for one don't support such things. It leaves you learning and knowing nothing constructive to fix any future problems you might have. 

25 minutes ago, joe75 said:

Don't be a lazykas! 13 years of all the info you'd ever need is right here at your finger tips. Believe it or not, you don't want a one-click solution and I for one don't support such things. It leaves you learning and knowing nothing constructive to fix any future problems you might have. 

is it just me or has the internet de evolved into smart asses? We are on a discussion, A question is asked, if you want to share then share, stop making smart alex remarlks. You are not teaching anyone anything good.

We are not here to re invent the wheel. That would be the stupidest thing, especially when computing is so diverse with multiple problems and solutions.

jesus, no wonder MacOS is still so obscure

It will stay obscured to you if you fail to learn how to maintain a hackint0sh, thats a fact. No one is being a smart ass to you yet.. Ive done my time here and am not here to teach you or anyone else anything anymore. Disrespect and laziness on users parts is not my concern anymore. You get what you put into this adventure so don't expect much going forward. 

I get it you all are a bunch of old foggies with a lot of time, fine ok so go waste other people's time.

For some of us, this is a hobby where we go to forums and pick up snippets of information, not get our threads hijacked by smartasses.

So no, we dont want to re invent the wheel, when we can improve thee wheel...

Seriously, the thread is indicative of a windows person with little to no knowledge of linux or macOS, but where does it say we need a one click solution? we have used windows since Win 95

It s hard enough for experienced people to even get legacy booting correct! And the Chris111 method is in French.....

This forum needs a mute or block option....

Kindly, not hijack my  threads with useless BS, thanks