Are there any Legacy Fresh install of High Sierra for PC Laptop?

justmex

6 posts in this topic

Are there any Legacy Fresh install of High  Sierra for PC Laptop?

1. SO bios/mbr and Uefi boots

2. 2nd Generation Intel CPUs

3. Intel HD2000/3000, Nvidia NVS420, Radeon HD5900s etc

4. Standard laptop components from Dell/HP/lenovo?

NB. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4 [17E199] (Flash drive for installation) Legacy, UEFI, GPT

I downloaded that and tried to use TransMac 11.6 to transfer the ISO BUT lenovo laptop would not boot and kinda killed the ISO transfer, although the drive can still be refomatted

thanks

Hi, i searched and googled everywhere, but never could find any good tutorials on how to create a bootdisc from Windows 10. So I downloaded a premade installation for transmac to transfer the image file in .dmg format 11gb. Now HS 10.13.3 boots but won't fully load the 0S. What's my next step to find the .ketg files? 

bootloader is working, unfortunately, there are some missing drivers, so it hangs a bit. How do I bypass this? The Dell XT2 Tablet hangs, dunno if i need to switch sata to ahci from irrt, the dell latitude E6320 it still waiting for touchpad drivers.....Any help please , am new

Edited by justmex

any chance you can torrent your 10.13.4s please, i see you have a few dell latitudes there ;)

but where do i put that file, using transmac?

the macOS i got is a pre installed for macOS  FDD, WHICH is good to test these laptops

i hope to get the HP DV 2000? working too

You start  me off first then i can learn, right now am just treading water at the deep end.

And  where do i copy the new drivers please?

this is my macOS FDD, so if i can get one laptop working i can crreate my own fresh installs

Capture7.PNG