nvram load the old clover

kaoskinkae

7 posts in this topic

testing for problems of usb chip via remove the dsdt and ssdt of the clover to test if the error was due to a bad modification of the dsdt. When rebooting and see that was not the case. I returned to put its corresponding DSD and SSD when shutting down and starting nothing does not load the corresponding clover. Load the previous one as if it were in memory. I turned off at the beginning of clover press f11 e used the terminal commands sudo nvram -p, I used the clover nvram -c, nothing worked

make sure you do not have more than one EFI partition on your system especially if you have more then one drive. if you installed it to hdd EFI volume then make sure you do not have also an EFI folder on the root of your osx partitions and if possible declare the path to the clover you want to use in your bios.

solved: the problem was that I have two system mds high ssd sierra where it starts and hdd high sierra with the beta and one of the jungle mount by mistake the EFI disk hdd, which had two EFI in the system and started from the HDD instead of the SSD