Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cerv4nteZ

com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage Kernel panic after update on 10.12.6

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

i just let my sierra installation on a skylake xiaomi air laptop update. after the obligatory reboot i was greeted with a kernel panic regarding com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage. Now booting into osx doesnt work anymore

Anyone else run into this? Is there a way to make clover save the boot log on this or do you guys salvage the logs from the hfs volume osx resides on?

Advertisement

Sorry, i'm on a xiaomi air 13"  Cpu: i5-6200U Gpu: HD Graphics 520 + GeForce 940MX Ram: 8gb DDR4

osx is installed on a sata 2 pci-e drive but there is a nvme drive installed also (for windows and linux), i activated the nvme driver to access this drive, it used to work. think this is the culprit? i should be able to disable this using clover, right?

U ned post ur full specs

have NVME?

try it in ur config.plist

Comment: Rename _DSM to XDSM
Find: 5F44534D
Replace: 5844534D

if work, have one _DSM causinkp kp

you mean like this:

<dict>

<key>Comment</key>
<String>Rename _DSM to XDSMRename _DSM to XDSM</String>
<key>Find</key>
<data>5F44534D</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>5844534D</data>
</dict>
?

i put it into config.plist like this and it did not work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HenryV
      HP 250 G5/Skylake/I5/520 graphics/sunrise point   Insyde H20 updated with TPM, virtualizaton and secure boot disabled.  19A546d USB boots -v cpus=1 and begins install ok.  After first reboot installer hangs at 14 minutes remaining with high CPU/fan use and no HDD write activity.   Same after 4-5 hours.  First reboot apparently creates the volume group and writes the installer files to the Data volume ok.  Clover shows preboot/installer  installer and Recovery icons.  It appears that there are no system files being written to the System volume.  The reboot USB verbose output screen indicates 'assertion failed 19A546d'.  Mojave boots/runs ok on its own partition same HDD.   Anyone with similar installer issue on HP notebook and/or Insyde BIOS?  Any help appreciated.
      Essentials.zip
    • By takeawaydave
      Running Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) on a Dell Precision 7510 and trying to get all framebuffers working properly.

The following CPU is being used: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/89608/intel-xeon-processor-e3-1505m-v5-8m-cache-2-80-ghz.html

The actual Device ID of the iGPU is 0x191D.

There are the following graphical outputs:

mDP
      HDMI
      Thunderbolt

Clover 5058 (update to date at time of writing) is being used and up to date versions of Lilu 1.38, WEG 1.3.1

Till now I've been running with the following config:

with Model Name: MacBookPro13,3

When using 191B:

LDVS - Ok
      HDMI (no audio) : 1920x1080
      Thunderbolt (no audio) : 3440 x 1440
      no mDP

191B-config-ioreg.zip is attached.

When using 1912:

No LDVS (as expected since this arrangement is targeted for iMac17,1
      HDMI (with audio): 1920 x 1080
      Thunderbolt (with audio) : 3440 x 1440
      no mDP

1912-config-ioreg.zip attached

Question:

How can I get audio working as with 1912 on the 191B laptop config ? 

• By shinho73
      Can someone help me fix reboot issue? Actually it reboots, but sometimes the hackintosh just hangs with screen off. Here is the Extra folder containing org.chameleon.boot.plist. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MX8-DpQk9kaRUfjPcToxf-ElWh-bN6EY?usp=sharing  and the spec of the PC. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NlcUNK5DBzJFxeFeuyt92eRjQqwO5T32?usp=sharing Can someone look at it? I might be doing something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

• By fusion71au
      Clover r5051 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5051 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5051-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.