KP after deleting 'macOS install data'

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I've update my hackintosh to 10.13.1 but the installation leave the directory called 'macOS install data'.

I deleted it ( mentioned as safe operation over internet ) but at the next restart my hackintosh won't boot and I get a KP, my graphics apper poor ( bad resolution of clover ).

short video about KP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60b9MoMREBM&feature=youtu.be

What's the problem? Everythings were working before deleting the dir macOS install data.

Thanks.

post-1718454-0-88477600-1509827097_thumb.jpg

Edited by EdoardoConti

I created a bootable CLOVER usb but i get same problem: "BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task"

So the problem is about macOS installation, when I deleted the macos install data I probably corrupted something...

Can someone help me?

Try with this config.plist.

I created a new bootable clover usb:

• replaced default config.plist with your and added fakesmc, ethernet and nullcpupowermanagment kexts.
  • removed VBoxHfs-64.efi and added HFSPlus.efi , apfs.efi

Now system boot but I can't use my peripherals ( no mouse, keyboard and BT ) .

Can I make changes to my actual clover folder to make my system bootable? What do you changed into config.plist?

Solved by made changes from old config.plist to the new given by foskvs , thank you very much!

I created a new bootable clover usb:

• replaced default config.plist with your and added fakesmc, ethernet and nullcpupowermanagment kexts.
  • removed VBoxHfs-64.efi and added HFSPlus.efi , apfs.efi

Now system boot but I can't use my peripherals ( no mouse, keyboard and BT ) .

Can I make changes to my actual clover folder to make my system bootable? What do you changed into config.plist?

Solved by made changes from old config.plist to the new given by foskvs , thank you very much!

You're welcome. I just removed a few things that are useful only in older configurations. ;)