Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonAmalio24K

Backup Bios VIT m2400

1 post in this topic

Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema grande y complicado, solicito la ayuda de una persona que pueda darme una mano. Resulta que tengo una VIT M2400 plateada y por estar leyendo que habia una actualizacion para la bios le di instalar y ahora se desactivo la opcion "ahci" y no puedo ni volver a instalarle Win7 ni 10. He tratado de conseguir activar la opcion por ms-dos con symcmos y consegui ver la lista de codigos pero entre casi 300 o mas codigos no se cual activar y no quiero probar activar uno por uno por miedo a empeorar la situacion, he buscado en internet alguna backup y no he dado hasta ahora con ninguno, he conseguido multiples programas pero con la actualizacion en formato "WHP" ninguno logra abrirlo. logre conseguir dos imagenes bios pero no tengo la seguridad si me podrian ayudar o dañar la laptop. 

La pregunta es para saber si alguien que posea una laptop de igual modelo me podria ayudar haciendo una copia de su imagen bios y asi yo poder seguir con la creacion de una hackintosh. yo logre hacer el usb boot y se instalo pero por el error de la ahci no pude disfrutar del sistema por unos panic kernels los cuales no les consegui solucion en ningun lado. Agradezco de antemano la ayuda de la persona que pueda ayudarme.

Me disculpo si este no es el lugar para hacer topicos por el lenguaje pero de verdad que ya no se que hacer tengo bastante tiempo tratando de solucionar el problema pero no lo consigo.

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frywyn10
      Hello, i installed Os X El Capitan on this pc : Dell Optiplex 3020, I3 4130, 6Gb RAM and a GT 220. Everything installed without problem (just usb injection needed). But now i want to update to sierra and/or high sierra . I downloaded the installer for both of them (5Gb each) on my hackintosh and tried to install the Os but when rebooting the boot loader don’t propose to boot onto install disk. El Capitan come from my old iMac (genuine system) and it can’t be update to newer Os. I would like to know if anybody have a solution to upgrade from El Capitan to a newer version of the Apple system. Thanks
    • By notacone
      These are the Original iMac17,1 Firmware 0105_B20 ACPI Tables.
      They have been extracted from the firmware file provided in 10.12.4 update, so they are clean and unloaded.
      All tables are available in hex cut/new file/paste order so they are untouched and unloaded.
      I believe these files can serve to better study Skylake architecture implementation in Sierra.
      10.12.4-10.12.6 : IM171_0105_B20-10.12.4.firmware update ACPI Tables.zip
      10.13.0+ : IM171_0110_B00 10.13.0GM ACPI Tables.zip
    • By Angelo_
      I came back after a while and updated osx to 10.13.4 and did security update 2018-001 and now usb 3.0s are not working anymore for usb 3.0 drives(working with 2.0s tho) , is there a way to fix it? And if so does this happen every update?
    • By Soeren_DK
      Hi there.
      I'm new to this site but not totally new to hack. I've had a hack since 10.4 and the latest version I ran was 10.9, not totally fixed but it worked to what I needed. Now I want to make the machine run as good as it can. I can see there has been a lot of changes/upgrades/new solutions since I installed my hack and I have a hard time to catch up.  
      I've been able to boot and install macOSX and now I need the POST installation.
      I tried to install the clover EFI boot loader with these settings:

and found the DSDT.aml and SSDT-0.aml from HERE
      found the apfs.efi
      and placed it in EFI -> EFI -> CLOVER -> driver64
      and these kext in here:

But when I boot it up this is the first bootscreen I have. No partions, no mouse control, no nothing.

if I exit clover this screen appear.

and now everything works. 

What is wrong?
      Cheers
      Soren