Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonAmalio24K

Backup Bios VIT m2400

1 post in this topic

Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema grande y complicado, solicito la ayuda de una persona que pueda darme una mano. Resulta que tengo una VIT M2400 plateada y por estar leyendo que habia una actualizacion para la bios le di instalar y ahora se desactivo la opcion "ahci" y no puedo ni volver a instalarle Win7 ni 10. He tratado de conseguir activar la opcion por ms-dos con symcmos y consegui ver la lista de codigos pero entre casi 300 o mas codigos no se cual activar y no quiero probar activar uno por uno por miedo a empeorar la situacion, he buscado en internet alguna backup y no he dado hasta ahora con ninguno, he conseguido multiples programas pero con la actualizacion en formato "WHP" ninguno logra abrirlo. logre conseguir dos imagenes bios pero no tengo la seguridad si me podrian ayudar o dañar la laptop. 

La pregunta es para saber si alguien que posea una laptop de igual modelo me podria ayudar haciendo una copia de su imagen bios y asi yo poder seguir con la creacion de una hackintosh. yo logre hacer el usb boot y se instalo pero por el error de la ahci no pude disfrutar del sistema por unos panic kernels los cuales no les consegui solucion en ningun lado. Agradezco de antemano la ayuda de la persona que pueda ayudarme.

Me disculpo si este no es el lugar para hacer topicos por el lenguaje pero de verdad que ya no se que hacer tengo bastante tiempo tratando de solucionar el problema pero no lo consigo.

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By valueimagery
      Hello,

Anyone else having issues with the latest security update 2019-001 10.14.6 for Mojave?

Have never had issues updating since 10.14.2 in the past. But this once gets stuck on these last 4 lines:
      "
      Adding AGDP mode validate property
      iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.188) <Warning>: Servuce exited with abnormal code: 1
      considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel com.apple.nke.webcontentfilter trigger reguild
      Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless.install iMac.Local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.displaypolicyd.200) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
      "

The only way to boot is to force shutdown and overide boot from the system volume and bypass the Mac OS Install volume.

Doing a bit of research from similar issues with users and security updates most boot problems are caused/resolved by fixing:

Location of Kexts (virtualsmc in Clover's "/kexts/Other/", latest kexts installed with ##### in L/E/ with cache updated by Kext utility)
      The Injection of Kexts (i've tried both detect and inject = yes)
      Mismatched Kext (fakesmc + virtual smc both in use, which they are not)
      A bad config.plist (works booting the normal system voluem, i've attached)
      A graphic injector issue (currently using iMac18,3 + RX580 with the UHD630 in a headless state)
      Multiple Drivers Folder - The old clover /driversuefi64/ folder present and conflicting with the latest /drivers/uefi/ folder (only /drivers/uefi/ present)

The only thing that is different from this update than previous updates is that I transitioned to VirtualSMC from previously using FAKESMC/ FAKESMCsensors kexts with previous Mojave releases.

I uninstalled the FAKESMC and all the sensors kexts using terminal and the following command and can confirm they are not present in the Clover "other folder" or the /L/E/ folder.
      sudo rm -rf /Library/Extensions/".....".kext

After transitiong to VirtualSMC I did read with the readme that the VirtualSmc.efi should be placed in the /drivers/UEFI/ folder in clover. So I have added that to the EFI/CLOVER/DRIVERS/UEFI/ folder manually. Can anyone confirm if this is necessary?

I've attached my config.plist file and screenshots of the verbose readout stalling as well.

Any guidance would be great!

KEXTS I'VE INSTALLED IN /L/E/:
      WhateverGreen.kext
      VirtualSMC.kext
      USBInjectAll.kext
      SMCSuperIO.kext
      SMCProcessor.kext
      Lilu.kext
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext
      BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
      BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
      BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
      AppleALC.kext
      AirportBrcmFixup.kext
      configNOSN.plist

• By Ragimund (HP Z820)
      Hi All,
      Noob here asking Help or Hints,
      trying to build my first Hackintosh from HP Z820. Almost done...

Read Z820 Sierra & High Sierra Z820 installation guides in this forum - following them I managed to create a Booting Mojave install USB and successful
      installation of Mojave 10.14.6 in to SSD. Via Clover Boot view I can choose Mojave SSD and it boots Ok, logging in Ok.

Everything "looks" to work Ok.
      -CPU recognised Ok.
      -SSD & HDU Ok.
      -GPU Radeon RX580, 2 x DP in use.
      -Dual displays Ok (Full HD, no internal speakers)
      -Wired LAN working (2 Wired LAN RJ-45 connectors, using the one without text label "AMT" (?))
      -No Wifi (no dongle)
      -Audio working: line out & headphones, airplay (ALC262, injected 28) Ok.
      -Bluetooth dongle (Ebay) in USB2.0 port Ok (paired BT Speaker, Keyboard and Mouse).
      -Front: 1 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.0 (all as USB2.0 mode, I think).
      -Back: 4 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.0 (all as USB2.0 mode, I think).
      -Back: Firewire OK/NOK ? Don't own any fw device at the moment, how to test, not important now.

Not yet signed to any Apple service, iCloud, etc. Not yet installed any other software except Clover 5098 and Hackintools 2.8.6

MY PROBLEM:
      System Preferences is showing Update, Mojave 2019-001 (1.55GB). Safari was updated Ok with another smaller update.
      I try to install the Mojave Update. It downloads it Ok, warns about needed Restart and after accept it starts to install it.
      Apple logo visible, progress bar visible, text "Installing Software Update" visible. Progress bar shows a minor progress - stays almost in the beginning...
      and Wham! - Rebooting

Logging in Ok, System Update window pops open and offers the same update again...

Have read plenty of articles from different Forums (sorry, I'm desperate, Noob) and I have a feeling that it relates to my Z820 USB's (maybe??).
      HP Z820 uses "Texas Instruments USB3.0 xHCI Host Controller" - NOT Intel like Apple. That's why All my USB are in "usb2.0 mode" (??).

I installed the system with SSD/HDU cables in factory settings (in SAS/SATA connectors. AstekFusion2Adapter & AstekFusion2Family kexts), worked fine.
      I changed the SSD/HDU cables to different connectors (ACHI 0 / 1) like in Z820 High Sierra guide later and Booted Ok. Tried Update, FAIL.

Have no idea what's wrong or what's causing this - like I said, I'm a Noob and trying to build my first Hackintosh...

Can anyone Help Noob ?

• By oldman20
      Hello all, I have a trouble with update from Catalina up to supplemental version and really need your help!
      I know when update directly like that on Hackintosh, when restart, at clover boot GUI, I must choose prefixed with "Install", but I can't see any something like that, as like video process. How can I update it, thanks all of you!
      Can't update macOS Catalina Supplemental Update
    • By Rules96
      So I've searched all the internet but haven't found a reliable answer: I have 
      1) My SSD with Windows from which I'm now writing this post
      2) My EFI SSD where: a)EFI partition b)APFS container (partition with apple volumes inside such as preboot,recovery,system) c) NTFS volume
      (b) is physically 150GB but only 110GB is occupied inside APFS 
      3) MY GPT HDD where I have d) primary NTFS partition 150 GB free space
      I want:
      1) backup (b) to (d) as file.backup
      2) remove (b) from (2) / extend NTFS partition etc use SSD for windows only
      3)some time later be able to create "150GB" (or better 120GB) "unallocated space" on  (2) alongside EFI and NTFS partitions and recover my APFS partition from file.backup to "unallocated space" so that I could normally (as I do now) boot EFI->CLOVER->THAT_APFS_MACOS
      How do I do that under windows os (or at least other OSes) ?
    • By Majed DH
      Hi everyone. 
      I have HP 15-da0xxx series laptop. i got macos mojave installed on it. but I was trying to get my intel graphics working but i couldn't change dmvt preallocation. 
      So I updated the bios (unfortunately). And since then i could not boot any version of clover. 
      I tried two versions that were working and even an installer that worked before is not working:

I searched alot about the error and found nothing relared to macos or hackintosh..  would it be solved by patching the dsdt? 

Any suggestions people ?