I can't install Sierra in a MSI AIO i5-6300HQ

srmusico

11 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

im here with a new challenge:

gets hackingtoshed an All In One MSI computer.

The Model is this:

MSI Gaming 24 6QE-010XES i5-6300HQ/8GB/1TB+128SSD/GTX960M/23.6"

https://www.pccomponentes.com/msi-gaming-24-6qe-010xes-i5-6300hq-8gb-1tb-128ssd-gtx960m-236 )

It have both graphics: intel HD 540 and GTX960M

I have tried to install but it fails at this point:

post-1984962-0-00595300-1504745314_thumb.jpg

How could I install it? what im doing wrong?

thanks!!

PD: I also attach my clover USB folder. (Maybe it could help :D )

Clover.zip

post-1984962-0-03217900-1504745490_thumb.png

Did u try booting in safe mode? Also what installation method(like [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url],macpwn, distro etc) did u follow?

I'm not an expert. I mostly figure with trial and error. Try booting with -v nv_disable=1. See if there is any difference. Try the Niresh 10.12.3 distro (Hackintosh Sierra zone DMG) and restore to a flash drive with Transmac in windows. As far as I can tell you this one worked flawlessly for me since it has all type of fixes included, plus it has both Enoch and clover bootloader. Till El Capitan clover worked perfect for me but since Sierra only Enoch works for me.

So, would say its worth. Good Luck!! :thumbsup_anim:

Good Luck mate. According to the specs of your machine you have Nvidia GTX960M and Intel HD 530 GPUs right? In that case after installation of sierra if you do not have graphics working use the nvidia web driver in case you plan to use Nvidia only.

In Sierra with an Nvidia card if you have installed the Web Drivers you can (should) remove ALL boot flags like nvda_drv=1 nv_disable=1 and instead you go into Clover Configurator to System Parameters and choose NvidiaWeb option.

As for internet connectivity your ethernet should work good. WiFi module since its Intel I'm not really sure. If its a must for you then you might want get a compatible WiFi card module for replacement or get a Mac compatible USB WiFi dongle.

Also do not select Evoreboot option in the customize menu in the installer. This caused me kernel panic. Took me three installations to figure it out. It might look something like this:

post-1208114-0-09824500-1504256270_thumb.jpg

If possible, disable the intel HD 540 and boot only with the GTX960M chip (with or without nv_disable=1).

Also, set inject Intel=>false for now.

Did this occur while booting the installer? Also try booting using Enoch bootloader to see if it's working. Enoch can be accessed by pressing 2 while booting from USB installer

The above error can be usually fixed by trying to replace OsxAptioFixDrv with OsxAptioFix2Drv in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI.

This is a really good guide that I came across. You can check the link below:

https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/