Dell Inspiron 3421.Core i3 IntelHD 3000 No QE/CI

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys ..I have a issue here...Can u please tell me why each time I reach the boot screen on Clover I always need to go into the Options with the little gear icon and then to Graphics Injextor> then go to FackID and put in 0x01660003 the default is 0x0000000 and then try to boot..It is the only way I will reach the desktop...But no acceleration...I also need to do that when am installing with my USB stick...I also need to go in and add in those options for it to boot the Installer screen.....Is there a way I can make this permanently on my post install so that I won't have to be doing it each time i boot with clover? And also can u help me achieve Acceleration...I tried using clover configurator to Inject Intel but for some reason it doesn't work...I am using Macosx Sierra.If i don't add in 0x01660003 I will be always stuck at this screen below.

iowrangler.jpg

This below is the Clover Options I need to always go into before I boot 

inject_instel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok pal..I did it just like u said....And it worked..I am now able to reach the Installer screen....Only thing I had taught it got stuck on''abnormal code error 1'' and accidentally left it on for about 8 minutes and i just saw it boot up..lol ..Ok so thanks again for that tip on clover configurator...Presently am trying to learn how to do it into the DSDT..seems extremely difficult tho. :(