H97m-e csm + core i5 cant boot installer

ezyrdr

127 posts in this topic

aside then the 3tb volume is being mounted on a different allocation all seems the same. just..it was goeing to reset and it continues with media is not present on the usb

it finally got me in

thank you, am now at the installer program. thanks!!

Good, ill install later on , i got to get a small hdd for installing. The installer wont erase the second partition on the 2 tb hdd, so i cant do dual booting with windows or ill check if i install all over windows doing new partitions

Would you tell me if kexts from clover folder can be erased and replaced without much terminal commands to fix permissions? Or is it like old extra extensions that involved a little more

Im asking cause i got a patched applehda in clover folder

Ill manage to send you the files trough filepost soon i still have to install sierra wich i think it be by the morning im sorry to left you on waiting. When i got the files i shall put the link here, again sorry to leave you on wait

• Like 1

Had no luck. I installed sierra and when i reenter clover to get in the install partition a boot screen gives me welcome with lenguage selection and a reinstall sierra wich connects to the internet first to check compatibility. No luck still

No problem now. I reentered clover and this time is doeing the installation

I got another prob. Sierra wont let me install clover cause has no id developer. What should i do?

writing from Sierra desktop now. am sending files trough file post, is it good?

even sleep work! no audio from now...

• Like 1