Snow Leopard na Windows 7 on HDD not booting

Drewno

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys im new here, i was on Polish forum about hackintosh and unfortunately nobody can help with my problem so I've decided to come here, I'm full of hope that you will be able to help me with solving my problem.

First I will present you my specification:

1. Procesor Intel Core 2 Quad Q66002.40ghz mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, em64t
2. Main Board intel dp35dp
3. Chipset intel p35/g33/g31 intel ICH9R
4. Network Card ethernet Intel 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
5. Netowrk Card wi-fi NONE
6. Sound Sigmatel stac9271d zintegrowana
7. Graphics Nvidia Geforce 8600 gt
8. Hard drive ATA 

I've installed Snow Leopard and updated it to 10.6.8 then I've installed Windows 7. One hard drive, OSX second partition, Windows 7 third. My disk is in GUID. BIOS is with AHCI. Everything was working fine until my keyboard got broken and I used GParted to change active parttion I thought then my computer will start system that i will choose as an active. But it think I did something to table mbr/gpt. When I used fdisk it looked like that.

bash-3.2# fdisk -e /dev/disk0
fdisk: could not open MBR file /usr/standalone/i386/boot0: No such file or directory
Enter 'help' for information
fdisk: 1> p
Disk: /dev/disk0      geometry: 60801/255/63 [976773168 sectors]
Offset: 0       Signature: 0xAA55
Starting     Ending
#: idcylhd sec -cylhd sec [   start -     size]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 1: EE  0 0 1 - 1023 25463 [       1 -976773167] <Unknown ID>
 2: 00  0 0 0 -  0 0 0 [       0 -        0] unused     
 3: 00  0 0 0 -  0 0 0 [       0 -        0] unused     
 4: 00  0 0 0 -  0 0 0 [       0 -        0] unused 

But then people told me to use gptsync and the results where like that:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img924/6143/RrMvc9.png

Then I setup active partition which has chamelon RC5 and Snow Leopard and without problem my i see bootloader and I can choose a system which I want to boot. Unfortunately when I want to boot Snow Leopard I can see only this and then nothing happens.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/448/tkt2qJ.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/484/qfAaL7.jpg

When I want to boot Windows 7 I can see Winows logo and then system reboots.

Now I completely have no idea what to do. Maybe you can figure it out. It is important for because I have important data on both of systems and I has to get it back.

Hi,

Boot to Ubuntu live, install hfsprogs/hfsutils and mount the OSX partition. Now connect an external USB HDD and backup any data you need to the external device. 

Somehow the gptsync command, from what i can see on the screenshot, converted the partition table to mbr. 

After you have backed up the data, format the whole HDD, and start over. No need to use Gparted to mark a partition active (On GPT). 

If your system does not support UEFI and you insist on Chameleon, format the HDD to MBR, else perhaps look into Clover and format the HDD to GPT. Both bootloaders can be booted from an USB stick without alternations to your system.