[Request] List Forum and Sub-forum Moderators

5 posts in this topic

Well, as I've been here for a while, I'm still having issues on who's the moderator of what, so I have to look for it inside the topics and "guess" who has the permissions to edit/remove/move things around that forum/sub-forum. I still didnt ask an admin for that, so looking for a moderator is the best choice for me to know when to ask and whom to ask if an admin is not present (also, there aren't many too).

So my suggestion is, as on xda forums, each forum and its sub-forums has a notice above listing (or linking to a list) of available/responsible mods of that part of the forum. This will help cleaning up and managing the threads instead of heading to an admin.

Thanks, hope you add this :D

Well, as I've been here for a while, I'm still having issues on who's the moderator of what, so I have to look for it inside the topics and "guess" who has the permissions to edit/remove/move things around that forum/sub-forum. I still didnt ask an admin for that, so looking for a moderator is the best choice for me to know when to ask and whom to ask if an admin is not present (also, there aren't many too).

So my suggestion is, as on xda forums, each forum and its sub-forums has a notice above listing (or linking to a list) of available/responsible mods of that part of the forum. This will help cleaning up and managing the threads instead of heading to an admin.

Thanks, hope you add this :D

Try to take a look here...

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/team/

Cordially

ErmaC

• Like 2

Hi

The link that ErmaC has put is still sitting on the footer.

950942moderatingteamlink.png

And, to know who's leading a forum, here's an example:

409772forumleding.png

Some of sections do not have a local moderator but it does not mean that they are not being led at all.   :P

Regards

Hi

The link that ErmaC has put is still sitting on the footer.

950942moderatingteamlink.png

And, to know who's leading a forum, here's an example:

409772forumleding.png

Some of sections do not have a local moderator but it does not mean that they are not being led at all.

Regards

Yrah ofc! Thanks!
  • Like 1