New hackintosh build can't get past clover boot loader ACPI ioplatformexpert error

mrc0der

2 posts in this topic

Insanelymac - first post here! This is my first experience into building a hackintosh. 

I've tried so many variations of setups:

• with onboard video / with using graphics card.
  • many different variations on these boot flags including: -x -v -f rootless=0 dart=0 acpi=off nvram=1024
  • set many options in the bios that I found on many different tutorials

My hardware:

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H170M LGA 1151 USB 3.0 Mini ITX 

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.3 GHz LGA 1151
RAM: Crucial 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133
GPU: VGA GeForce GTX 750 2GB GDDR5 PCIe
HDD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SATA3 SSD
PSU: CORSAIR CS-M Series CS550M 550W 24-pin PSU

However, when I run it in bios with the PCIe card as primary graphics and using clover boot loader (latest)with these boot flags:
dart=0 rootless=0 nvram=1024 acpi=off PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=1 -v -f

I keep getting this panic:
panic("Unable to find driver for this platform: ACPI IOPlatformExpert.cpp" )

you can see this in the screenshot i took:
20161029_090758.jpg

Any ideas on what I might be able to do to fix this? I am at a real loss with my first hackintosh  and face possibly having to return it if i can't get it to work soon (3 weeks into this !)

Thanks

Check this thread below it is for similar motherboard. Firstly try getting it going without the video card and stripped down boot flags. Namely no dart=0 unless for some reason you want the vt-d enabled in the BIOS, the GraphicsEnabler is either a Yes or No not a 1, rootless=0 is depreciated you need the CSRActiveConfig or similarly named set for El Capitan in Clover to disable the SIP now used in it basically just a -v there until you are certain you need something else so you can see where it fails. Now I think about it theGraphicsEnabler is Chameleon flag you need the Inject either ATI, Intel or nVidia set in the Clover config.plist for graphics. 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312085-guide-macos-sierra-1012x-on-asrock-h170m-itxac/