OSX works but.................safari dies

tonyxc

2 posts in this topic

Hi all....

It got the install to work on my first attempt!!!!! I have the deadmoo image file. very happy with that

it is running on a HP nx9010 laptop pentium 4 3 ghz (SSE2 chip), on one hardrive

xp on one partition and osx on the other.

I had deleted the appletmpacpi.kext and it is running very smoothly.

i think i have installed the maxxus patch v0.5, the thing is that when i installed it, a lot of

"permission denied" error msg's were displayed. eg ?.bak access denied on those lines.

So not too sure if i have the patch covered.

Now Safari, i am running via ethernet, the wireless hasnt worked (dont know what to do - broadcom internal)

i can get to google.com do searches and EVEN go to some basic sites, can't access this OSX86PROJECT.ORG though. can't run iTunes as well.

Dont know what i have missed

Hi all....

It got the install to work on my first attempt!!!!! I have the deadmoo image file. very happy with that

it is running on a HP nx9010 laptop pentium 4 3 ghz (SSE2 chip), on one hardrive

xp on one partition and osx on the other.

I had deleted the appletmpacpi.kext and it is running very smoothly.

i think i have installed the maxxus patch v0.5, the thing is that when i installed it, a lot of

"permission denied" error msg's were displayed. eg ?.bak access denied on those lines.

So not too sure if i have the patch covered.

Now Safari, i am running via ethernet, the wireless hasnt worked (dont know what to do - broadcom internal)

i can get to google.com do searches and EVEN go to some basic sites, can't access this OSX86PROJECT.ORG though. can't run iTunes as well.

Dont know what i have missed

OK!!!!!!!!

i know what i did wrong,...... the patch was not installed properly. i installed it by clicking on the install.sh icon where as i should have installed it via Terminal app. Everything is cool now..writing this on OSX86 as we speak hahahahaha

now...wheres my office for mac : P

good luck to all