BlitzR

2 posts in this topic

After my initial problems (witch were basically related to me chosing the wrong system definition & not knowing with driver to apply, thanks gengik84 and Hervé for the help)

I now have another big problem start : Computer reboots by itself randomly. :cry:

Sometime it will reboot after 10sec once the session starts, sometime it needs a "push" (open safari, or try to save something in clover...etc)

I do not think it is only performance related, I used cinebench to test load the cpu : it hold's up nicely, then the GPU : same thing (tough I wonder if the openGL test would not use only the CPU as the fans of my GTX970 didn't ever start to turn during the test).

So I'm feeling a bit like 1 step forward, two steps back....

After my initial problems (witch were basically related to me chosing the wrong system definition & not knowing with driver to apply, thanks gengik84 and Hervé for the help)

I now have another big problem start : Computer reboots by itself randomly. :cry:

Sometime it will reboot after 10sec once the session starts, sometime it needs a "push" (open safari, or try to save something in clover...etc)

I do not think it is only performance related, I used cinebench to test load the cpu : it hold's up nicely, then the GPU : same thing (tough I wonder if the openGL test would not use only the CPU as the fans of my GTX970 didn't ever start to turn during the test).

So I'm feeling a bit like 1 step forward, two steps back....

check your clover config see what you really need and what dont if you bloated your config you have some issue 

dont "fix" anything that ain't broke