USB audio Input

4 posts in this topic

does n e one have a USB sound card with working audio input i really desperate to start recording in garage band. I LOVE garage band lol

also if u have it working what is it , and did u have to change n e kexts to get it to work

thanks so much

Chris

I'm also interested to hear about USB audio. Got a C-Media USB Headset (Medusa), that works like a charm on my Apple G4, but not on OSX86 (Conroe945G, E6300, GMA950).

Just installed 10.4.7 and everything works (screen at 1920x1080, onboard RealTech network works too) except USB audio.

Would VERY MUCH appreciate help.

Rogn.

I just bought a Griffin iMic at Goodwill for $10. It works really well with Garage Band and my bass guitar. I thought I got a steal at goodwill there but it looks like Radio Shack has it for $9.97. It has no real delay and the sound quality is actually pretty good. If you can't find it at Radio Shack just search Froogle there are a few other vendors that have it for less than $10. Otherwise if you are willing to spend more money I know that M-Audio's cards work perfectly with multiple in and outs.

Good Luck!

Jesse