I love AMD

djpc47

5 posts in this topic

what are you talking about?

He is talking about the processor, is an Intel but, as we know ATI is owned by AMD...and of course..no mention about the "intel inside" in a laptop with an ATI graphic chip...It´s like Intel promote AMD

Toleman, close but not 100% rather I was talking about this.... note the link.... its directly off ati.amd.com so indirectly its amd.com..... how can I say they are advertising yes a laptop with thier video card in it.....but must we remember...... Intel and AMD are rivals its just like when one guy posted MSN.com advertising mac's..... it would be like MS advertising MacOSX or linux just as they release Vista(personly I would think they'd be smart since no one with a clue will use Vista...as long as its got as much WGA as they claim).... anyway we have a pretty much Intel Laptop being advertised on front pages of AMD's website which pretty much is trying to state The NEW AMD.... which is pretty much to me atleast trying to give a new reason why AMD is better..... its like with MS and Hotmail back some years ago they released Windows NT and 2k and all and MS continued to use BSD as the os for Hotmail(now its 2k3 or 2k) but anyway its like saying use our product, but we wouldn't trust it;):compress: