Asus X99-A/USB3.1 | 16GB DDR4 | I7 5930K | ATI R9 290 4GB

fariel23

83 posts in this topic

hi guys i having again problems with IOBluetoothFamily.kext i don't know why i could not but after the 10.11.5 update kernel panic so now i delete but again no bluetooth  :(  im very sad with this bluetooth issue guys is there a way to maybe edit the IOBluetoothFamily.kext to make it work again??? or a workaround i wou be glad to hear a solution for this issue 

hi guys i having again problems with IOBluetoothFamily.kext i don't know why i could not but after the 10.11.5 update kernel panic so now i delete but again no bluetooth  :(  im very sad with this bluetooth issue guys is there a way to maybe edit the IOBluetoothFamily.kext to make it work again??? or a workaround i wou be glad to hear a solution for this issue 

Maybe it was do a clean install

Make a backup of BIOS parameters

Then return all default

Disable serial port

For your GPU

For your Kext use only Ethernet and X99.injector for USB3 nothing else

Finally, this is what I will do

• 1 month later...

Maybe it was do a clean install

Make a backup of BIOS parameters

Then return all default

Disable serial port

For your GPU

For your Kext use only Ethernet and X99.injector for USB3 nothing else

Finally, this is what I will do

i found out what the problem was it was the combo wifi/Bluetooth card it was faulty so i replace it and now everything works fine!!! however i notice something that is about my mac it says 2133mhz my ram but in my bios it is 2400mhz ? but before it did show 2400mhz so i don't know why?

i found out what the problem was it was the combo wifi/Bluetooth card it was faulty so i replace it and now everything works fine!!! however i notice something that is about my mac it says 2133mhz my ram but in my bios it is 2400mhz ? but before it did show 2400mhz so i don't know why?

good news

For the characteristics of the RAM I am in the same case that you

I think it's cosmetic

• 1 month later...

i notice that everything i update my system the bluetooth is gone!!! this is annoying i tried to delete the IOBluetoothFamily.kext and then reistaling it again not luck at the moment is there a way to reset the combo card ???

i remove the pci e card from the mainboard and let it out for 10 minutes installed back and nothing only wifi it just can be that update destroy the bluetooth this is the second card i bought if anyone  know a solution please share it with me 

by the way i try the card in macbook pro and it work it show bluetooth and wifi however in my hackintosh only the wifi work no bluetooth so this proof that the card is no faulty there may be something that the update kill my bluetooth don't know what it did the 10.11.6 update