Burning with Toast

Pantalaimon

9 posts in this topic

Is there any wat to burn a dvd of a corrupted VIDETO_TS folder?? I've seen the DVD and MacTheRipper only fails to rip the last 0.1% of the DVD, and then if I try to burn it Toast says is corrupted and won't let me do anything

Is there anyway to force Tosts to burn it?

Is there any app that will burn it?

Not sure if this will help any, but the MacTheRipper website says:

If at any time during the processing you wish to cancel, you can click the 'Cancel' button (where the 'GO!' button was before processing began), and it will stop processing immediately, leaving your partially extracted DVD where you saved to.

Edit: a feebie editor: http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-streamclip-mac.html

Even then, beacause of the corrupted file, toast wont burn... but the DVD just plays fine. Maybe it's just a little tiny error with chinese subs, but what do i want that??

MTR reaches 100%, and when it is finshing the ripping display an error and Toast wont burn D:

• 2 weeks later...

It's easy. Open Toast, then go to the "Data" tab (first one). In the left panel (if you can't see it click the little arrow button right before the "Mac & PC" text) make sure to check the "DVD-ROM (UDF)" option. Now drop your AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders to the main window and burn. I've had the bad structure problem myself and this works just fine. However, be aware that (depending of the kind of corruption on the disc structure) some home players can have troubles with it.

Check out how big the Video_TS folder is. If it is above 3.7 GB, you will need to compress the folder. I just went through this like 10 minutes ago. Check out this article I found, it covers burning compressing and ripping. For you, just read the compressing section:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/125996

Good luck.

Try

Toast® 7 Titanium

* Create video CDs/DVDs with selectable menu styles

* Download DivX movies & create DVDs to watch anywhere

* Enjoy over 50 hours of music on a DVD

* Span large files, folders & apps across multiple CDs/DVDs

Toast 7 is the best way to save, share and enjoy a lifetime of digital music, movies and photos on CD and DVD. Burn large files across multiple discs; compress and copy DVD movies; add over 50 hours of music to an audio DVD with on-screen TV menus, shuffle play, and rich Dolby Digital sound; burn DivX files into DVDs. Do it all with the fastest and most reliable burning software for the Mac OS