El Capitan doesnt start(after update), even after copy FakeSMC to S/L/E..

shephart

37 posts in this topic

if I'm not mistaken you were talking about bluetooth controller transport (bla bla bla) error ?? :ph34r:

It seemed to have read it but not see him again :surprised:  .. is that correct?

....in this case can be the video card (EDIT loading its driver) that causes some problem 

Sorry, didn't know what's wrong with your pb2.

Need to put all kexts as FakeSMC.kext to SLE or LE and rebuild kernelcache before update to beta2.

Everything is working now. Thanks all. Only what with freezes?

if I'm not mistaken you were talking about bluetooth controller transport (bla bla bla) error ?? :ph34r:

It seemed to have read it but not see him again :surprised:  .. is that correct?

....in this case can be the video card (EDIT loading its driver) that causes some problem 

Yes, problem was there but is ok now. After do all steps. Just feezes left. 

• Like 1

HI :). I updated today my Beta 2 to Beta 3 After update, it booted to OS, but i have no sound, so i tried to restart and i get this kernel panic.I can boot to El Capitan now because of error. It's getting annoying haha. Screenshot post-1508771-0-24263500-1438539227_thumb.jpg Does anyone solved it? 

Do you have a NullCPUPowerMamgement.kext? If you have ok remove it!!!

Remove this kext?? Still kernel panic after delete it.. I tried to patch AppleCPumanagment, and nothing.. No idea what to do.. 

<key>RtVariables</key>

<dict>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x67</string>
<key>BooterConfig</key>
<string>0x28</string>
</dict>

add this to your config.plist booting with rootless=0 then install all kext to S/L/E rebuild kext cache, then change csr from 0x67 to 0x0 and reboot without rootless=0

forgot to say that you have to be on the latest clover...

I have recently installed Beta 6 of El Capitan. Now the kexts i installed for PS2, Battery manager and VoodooHDA for audio are not working. I reinstalled them via kext utility but no go. Did apple change something with the kexts on the latest Beta ? I tried installing the latest clover, And i added the RtVariables thing in my plist, took out rootless=0, no change. Anyone know ? Please note that with beta 5 everything was working (when i moved to s/l/e and rebuit cache..)

i got now fail to find kernel cache or smth like that, no more kernel panic. When i try to boot, i got black screen... Not working even with newest clover. I dont know what it is, ill install Yosemite and ill install el capitan when it will be stable :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issues with 10.11 beta updates. It would install but when the beta updates, upon reboot my clover would get stuck at the bluetooth controller transport thing as others do.  

All I had to do to fix this was update my Fakesmc.kext from 6.14.1364 to 6.16.1372 and this was not in S/L/E.  Fakesmc.kext was put in my kext folder in my clover EFI partition.

Hope this helps others : )

Hi All,

OSX El Capitan Beta as the Spanish saying goes ********. I gave up after updating to beta 4. In each update, it appears that our beloved Apple is giving us new can of worms. Therefore, I quit once and for all for now as I run out of can openers.

Edited by Allan
Dirty words