update iATKOS 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 ml2 is possible?

irome

1 post in this topic

Hi, I could install on my pc iATKOS ml2 10.8.2 on a hardware that does not support AHCI mode, thanks to iATKOS ml2 that the ability to use kext Non-AHCI during installation of OS X.

Start Windows and Mountail Lion in Dual boot through Clover bootloader without using a pendrive.

"Lately I can not access to the App Store, I can not understand why, given that the Internet is fine, even within the App Store can navigate, but when I click to download an application, App Store asks me id and password, I enter the data correctly, but nothing happened, does not give me error messages, do not know what it is. If I create a new account, App Store works, asking me to verify your account by entering the data of the credit card, when I finished and I try to log back on to the left of the login icon appears loading, but nothing happens. If anyone knows the problem, please let me help. "

the only thing functioning of the App Store is the update to Mountain Lion 10.8.5 (I hope to fix the problem with the update), I wondered if it was possible to upgrade directly from 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 on my hackintosh not -ahci, without corrupting the blootloader, and be able to run hackintosh without problems. Does anyone know if it is possible and how to do?

My hardare is:

Motherboard: P5KPL-C / 1600
Video Card: Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
Ram: 4GB DDR2 Corsair 1066