Stuck with Niresh on a Packard Bell EasynoteTM

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone!

First, please forgive my English, is not my native language, so, Grammar Nazis are welcome to make an appearance here.

Now to the main thing.

A friend needs OSX for work, but he doesn´t has the budget to buy even the cheapest apple product, so I took his Packard Bell and started with this little project.

Notebook specifications:

CPU: Intel I5-450M 

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Video: Intel GMA HD <-Not sure about this...I know is a decent HD video card, but not sure about the model. Please let me know if it is vital info and I will ask the owner and update this.

HDD: 320GB.

+ usual Notebook stuff like webcam, bluetooth, atheros chipset on the wifi hardware, realtek sound, etc.

It´s a pretty nice PC, I guess it should be enough to run mountain lion...maybe I´m wrong.

I tried with iDeneb 1.3 and didn´t work. stuck at instalation,

Then i tried iAtkos L2 and managed to install, but got stuck in a nice apple loading screen.

Before I jumped from my balcony, i saw this strange post in a obscure blog about the Niresh 12495 hackintosh. So I give it a try.

Installed witouth troubles, but stuck in the apple logo again. I tried a -v boot and manage to see where it got stuck (couldn´t do that on iatkos or ideneb by the way). Captures at the end of this post.

Lastly, I tried a -v -s -x boot. I got a console, so when i tried to input a help command, i realized the keyboard wasn´t working. It works in the boot screen, but when the console boots i guess is waiting for a bluetooth or a ps/2 keyboard, it doesn´t recognize nor the Notebook keyboard or a usb keyboard.

So, should I give up? any advice will be welcomed warmly. Please don´t be shy and let me know if I can do anything else to help understand the issue.

Kindest Regards from Chile.

Screenshots (made with a cellphone cam)

HauNWX.jpg
NLYO65.jpg
yIE5IU.jpg
DX6Mot.jpg