$50 NewEgg voucher from Laser Hive - enter by 19 June!

MiniHack

1 post in this topic

As you may know, my G4 Cube water cooled mod won the Mac Mod of the Year comp on here.

I promised to do something positive with the voucher that PunkNugget kindly provided as prize. So, the time has come for me to do that.

Go to my Facebook Page, like it, and find the giveaway thread (it has same text as below) and then leave your comment.

As you can see, I am working on some new scratch built case designs and the comments will help guide me in the right direction!!

Many thanks and good luck. At the time of writing there are only about 15 comments so the odds of winning the voucher for very little effort are quite high!

Many thanks to all for their comments and likes and especially to all at Insanely and to Punknugget.

Some Questions For You!! And a $50 giveaway.

I have some fresh case designs that have been in my head for a while, but before I start the prototyping I'd really like to hear from you.
To make it worth your while, I have a $50 NewEgg voucher up for grabs that I won for "Mac Mod of The Year" over on InsanelyMac. So each person who likes this page and replies to this thread will go in the draw for that.
If I get only one reply, then you win the voucher, simple as that….I hope though a few more of you will respond. 
My new designs are all about flexibility and being able to re-configure case interior (and exterior) at will to make every case potentially different.
I am considering all classes of case size - ITX, mATX, ATX and Huge E-ATX.
Just tell me please - what case sizes interest you most AND, most importantly, what would you like to be able to put in it. E.g. you might like ITX to be really tiny without room for a GPU and just enough space to get in an SSD and a Pico PSU…or you might want an E-ATX case that'll take 20 hard drives and an enormous passive radiator. Anything.
Just give me your opinion as a comment and you'll go in the draw.
I'll accept comments forever on this thread, but to qualify for the draw let me have your post within 1 week. Or to be clear, the competition ends at midnight BST (British Summer Time) on 19 June. I'll then do the random draw for the winner and announce who has won here by Saturday 21 June.
Remember, you have to comment and like the page (if you haven't already!).

The Question again - What PC case size interests you most AND what would you ideally want to put in it?

Thanks all.

• Like 1