AMD Kernel (Error Edited Virgin DSDT KP)

YungRaj

1 post in this topic

As of right now, I am having an issue getting a DSDT decompiled and working. My original DSDT from BIOS had 123-125 Errors using ACPI 4 and 5. I tried fixing all these errors myself and was successful in doing so. However when trying a patch for USB/UHCI wake from sleep, I would get a kernel panic. I thought my original error edited Virgin DSDT was having an issue in the first place rather than the actual patch. What I did then is try installing that DSDT and booting, and would reveal the same Kernel Panic trying to load the ACPIPlatform kernel extension right at the beginning of boot. I read around some threads and saw that sometimes a DSDT is not saved as ACPI Machine Language Binary, but rather a text file, later revealing the kernel panic. I played around with different ways of saving, and running the cat command to see if any text would be revealed. I don't think that saving as an AML is an issue at this point as I've had a few other people in the chatroom test it and make me try a bit. I also have a SSDT from Rampage Dev's AMD DMG installed as well, and that's about it. As of right now I am using Bronya's RC7 Kernel for 10.9.2 on an FX CPU.

Any idea how to shed some light on this issue? I know AMD Tables for ACPI are much different than Intel's and decompiling is a completely different process, but not sure how to continue on.

Posted are the DSDT, IOReg, and SSDT