Man...Macvidia....@_@

Grav3Mind

7 posts in this topic

I havnt heard a peep outta the people at macvidia for a while now. And if you ask any questions over there on the forums they go all crazy on you and start accusing you of rushing them. I totally understand that what there doing is hard, but Id sure love to know what there workin on at current(other than the obvious). I mean..I think ive done all the imagining i can do with what came with the last release lol i want some more to chew on!

Currently there is only one developer at MacVidia... that is np_

and he has his life, full time job, family... so writing driver comes when it comes...

You can always start writing your own NV driver anytime...and then well see how fast it goes...

Currently there is only one developer at MacVidia... that is np_

and he has his life, full time job, family... so writing driver comes when it comes...

You can always start writing your own NV driver anytime...and then well see how fast it goes...

This is exaclty what i get at the macvidia forums. and i made it clear i wasnt bitching about anything. and STILL i get whined at. all im sayin is im exicted and cant wait for the next driver release @_@.

I havnt heard a peep outta the people at macvidia for a while now. And if you ask any questions over there on the forums they go all crazy on you and start accusing you of rushing them. I totally understand that what there doing is hard, but Id sure love to know what there workin on at current(other than the obvious). I mean..I think ive done all the imagining i can do with what came with the last release lol i want some more to chew on!

I feel the same way as you, it is not like you are complaining; you’re just curios.