Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Fernando Isnaldo

iPad mini 2, stability problems

1 post in this topic

Sorry for my english, I'm from another country - Desculpem-me pelo inglês, sou de outro país.

I bought a nifty 8-inch tablet with Apple A7 processor and one of the most powerful GPUs that exist. 16 GB and no 3G/4G. 

The problem is that browsers (Chrome and Safari) live closing of nowhere. I already have iOS 7.1, jailbreak did not (nor has as at the date of this post). 

A video of the event:

Some information I found in the diagnostics of use (I'm not sure what it means, but seem to indicate a lack of RAM):

How to solve this problem?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PsychoKoopa
      I recently got an Asus X55U laptop with the following specs:
      AMD Brazos C-60 1Ghz CPU
      4GB DDR3
      120GB HDD
      AMD HD 6290 Graphics.
      I am trying to use the Sierra 10.12.5 raw file from the Olarila forum. I understand that I need to change the kernel on the installer USB to one that supports AMD processors, but I am not sure which kernel to use or how to replace it. If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.
      EDIT: Also when I try to use the Sierra Zone distro with the included AMD kernel, I get Error loading kernel cache (0x9) when trying to boot into the installer.
      EDIT 2: Nevermind this post. I just read that your CPU needs SSE4.1 to run Sierra and the C-60 only had SSE4A. I'll try an older version and make a new post if necessary.
    • By MorenoAv
      Hi Guys,
      I have random freezes in safari, I'm using intel graphicsfixup.kext, lilu, and my iTunes don't crash, anyone knows the reason that this happens?
      Thanks in Advance
      Send me iMac de AM.zip
    • By cydia2020
      Hi guys
      I am currently facing some problems here
      I got a tower with:
      MSI Z170A SLI PLUS board G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Memory Intel i5 6500 Overclocked to 4.51GHz Gainward GTX 1060 6GB Here is the BIOS files I am using
      Windows are working extremely fine here, stable temperature, no thermal throttling
      Ubuntu also works after disabing c-state in grub using
      intel_idle.max_cstate=0 I cannot seems to get macOS 10.12 working with the overclocked chip, macOS works complete fine without overclock
      The symptoms are the same if I didn’t add the boot argument in Linux, no USB, No hard drive, no signal output from monitor, no nothing
      The question is:
      How do I disable C State complete while CLOVER executing the EFI file?
      seems it's a Darwin/Unix/Linux Kernel limitation.
      Thanks a lot
      Update: Solved, see post #10
    • By PsychoKoopa
      I've had a successful and functioning hackintosh for a while now. It's running Yosemite and has Clover as the boot loader. I want to update to Sierra but am having trouble doing so. I have updated my Clover to the latest version and put the mandatory boot lefts in their folder within the EFI partition. I run the Install macOS Sierra app and when the PC restarts I boot into the Installer partition with verbose to make sure nothing goes wrong. But it does go wrong. I get an error that says: "Error loading kernel cache (0x9)" I'm not sure what this means. Can anyone help me. Is there any way I can get to Sierra?
      CPU: i7 3770
      Mobo: OEM Acer Board (MC605)
      GPU: GTX 760 SC
      Below is a video of me trying to boot into the update partition.
      Also a note. I deleted OSXAptioFixDrv but kept OSXAptioFixDrv2 as it would give me another error when booting into the update partition. However now the option for me to boot into my existing Yosemite installation is gone. I'm not sure if these are related. Any help is appreciated.
    • By misterphoton
      Thanks to the website for being a resource and making hacktintosh a valuable resource to the little guy.
      I have a HP Elitebook 8560p with a Radeon HD 6470m video card / Hackintosh that I was able to get Mavericks onto with everything working but Sierra has problems with the USB 3.0, as well the Radeon Card working with GPU acceleration.
      I have installed Sierra and I cannot get the GPU to work with OPEN CL, resolution or the USB 3.0 to be recognized, unlike the Mavericks partition.
      As far as the Radeon goes, It is in VGA mode with no GPU acceleration, but it sees it in the system profiler but not correctly with the V RAM. I for the life of me cannot remember how I resolved these issues in Mavericks, as I was foolish enough not to take notes or make a build sheet.
      Can you point me in the right direction on these 2 issues? I can provide my contact information as well if this is OK to?
      Hardware is: (Bolder text being an immediate priority for assistance if anyone can)
      i7 quad core 16gb ram (OK) 2 USB 2 ports working 2 USB 3.0 port not working Radeon HD 6470m with 1024 v RAM, that is in VGA mode with no GPU acceleration motherboard:  Intel MX67QM (not sure if this is a 6, 7, 8 or 9 series chipset) The chipset is listed as MX67QM BIOS: AMI 64 (updated) NO Intel HD graphics enabled on the motherboard HDMI not tested, but says the audio is working via HDMI Intel 82579LM Gigabit LAN not tested Intel 82574 PCIe LAN not tested (not seen, but listed in motherboard specs) Intel Centrino Ultimate N6300 AGN (says for network adapter, but I  Realtek ALC 887 working by Voodoo 2,8,8 Card Reader: Not recognized No dual Intel HD graphics (not seen by system profiler) and HP stated the card is either removed or disabled (perhaps by BIOS)  
      Thanks for your time, Nick Teti, Mister Photon Media. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] worked in the past for USB 3, but I do not remember how I got the GPU issue fixed. I can be contacted through the forum or by my profile if this is not breaking the rules?