Lenovo M58 Sleep , Shutdown & PM Fix

grubybarti666

2 posts in this topic

First I will write what I have in my PC so it's

Mobo : Intel Q45 Express with Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 / 3.16 GHz - that supports SSe2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4.1 

Southbridge Model 82801JD (ICH10D)

and

Intel Northbridge for LGA 775 My VGA : BIOSTAR 9400GT 1GB PCIEX

I'm booting with Clover 2577

everything works beside sleep shutdown and I have problem with Power Menagment. Sleep enabler kext dont work. After I deleted nullpowermenagment.kext the State Performance Array beacame availbe in IOReg but everything there shows 0. Yes I can see LPC section. What I did next is I edited my DSDT with Gui auto patcher but after I puting my DSDT.aml file into Clover PM started working as if nullpower.kext was enabled again. 

Can you help me please ? 

• 1 year later...

Do you use a patched DSDT with Clover or have any ACPI patches applied in your config.plist?  

If so, can you confirm that your patches are being applied by running ioregistryexplorer? 

I am having an issue getting Clover to modify my DSDT table and am looking for help to fix that.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/307696-clover-not-applying-patches-lenovo-m58p/