8 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody

i'm trying to make a full success installation for my desktop

conf : 

ASUS P9X79 WS

Intel XEON 2640

Seagate Barracuda ST3250820AS Hard Drive  250 GO for Mavericks

SSD Samsung 840 Pro 250 GO for Win7

4x1 DDR3 667 mhz / PC3-10700 (but OSX recognize it at 1333)

Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 - 1 GO DDR

1 Flash USB 3.0 Drive Corsair 64 GO 

if something miss, please tell me :)

to begin, i try to follow guide of Rampagedev but not succes, i'm probably do something wrong in post install with myhack 3.3.1

he use this bootflags : -v cpus=1 npci=0x2000

with that flag for installation, i got a Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport Missing

IMG_5613.JPG

if i put -f cpus=1 npci=0x2000, i have a rond circle instead mouse and boot at infinite without screen installation 

IMG_5630.JPG

i only get the screen installation with -x cpus=1 npci=2000

at the end myhack ask : do you want to use the Generic Extra that come with my hack or Specify your Own ? : i'm taking use Generic one , is it good ?

IMG_5624.JPG

then, it ask if i want to remove : 

ApplepolicyControl

IMG_5627.JPG

AppleTyMCEDriver

IMG_5628.JPG

AppleUpstreamUserClient

IMG_5629.JPG

i choose no for the 3 kext as Rampagedev told " Once you reach the point myHack asks for you to select a Extra Folder Restart the Computer and Do Not do as myHack asks "

after reboot, no problem with -x cpus=1 npci=2000 

i do step by step what guide say and i could not boot without this add flag : 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Default Partition</key>
<string>hd(0,2)</string> ( > if i not specify this flag, i have a still wait reboot device )
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1200x32</string> ( > only for cosmetic boot logo apple :))
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string> ( > if i not specify this flag, i have a black screen after/during white page with apple logo )
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x2000 dart=0</string> ( > if i not specify this flag, i have a -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport )
<key>SSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

only this 3 flag take me loooooooooooooong hours search trough google and now i'm blocking with no sound with ALC898 realteak

i contact Rampage (really big thanks to him to his help and no making download file private), he told me with ssdt file, i normally use 0 flag and probably do something too rushing...

please help me :)

No help ? 

i also remark when i launch Mavericks, my bios setup hours change and remove back 1 hours GMT, when it's 11:00 am , after launche OSX it's 10:00 am in bios setup and Win7 hours, all is ok in Mavericks good hours

i'm using SSDT file of Rampagedev

Boot with:

-v -x npci=0x2000 cpus=1

Then as per my guide (since you were intending to follow it) you must restart at the myHack pop up. Then boot into the install with the USB as per my guide. 

Then post install you use the x79 DMG to get everything up and running. 

@jasjeet : thanks for your tips, i'm not try it but i will make it

@Rampage : i'm probably know why i can't do like y ou, i talk with a member and he told me my usb install drive is not clean, in fact, i make it with a virtualize OS Iatka mountain lion, do you confirm it ? 

@jasjeet : thanks for your tips, i'm not try it but i will make it

@Rampage : i'm probably know why i can't do like y ou, i talk with a member and he told me my usb install drive is not clean, in fact, i make it with a virtualize OS Iatka mountain lion, do you confirm it ? 

Make the USB installer with myHack as per my guide ;) 

to use MyHack as your guide, i need a mac OS system, i not have a real mac computer, i virtualize it with my win7 OS, to virtualize it, i use a http://iatkos.me/2012/12/30/iatkos-ml2/ with Oracle VM  VirtuaBOX 

do you confirm it's negative ?

Make the USB installer with myHack as per my guide with a retail copy of mac.