Compile Error from Unedited DSDT

cjin5

5 posts in this topic

I recently began to edit the DSDT by using DSDT editor without any success. I am using a Lenovo

Ideapad Z510 laptop.

The major issues I encountered was that my unedited DSDT gave me around 180 error. Using "fix error" option, I was able to narrow that number to 3. I tried to input the suggestion, but this would lead to more errors.

I am a newbie in DSDT editing. Can someone help me and take a look at my DSDT file. Thanks!

CJ 

DSDT.dsl.zip

I sugest to you update your bios to of the lasted version, then from Windows extract your DSDT with AIDA64, if you can't compile post it here, this one is corrupt or incomplet

DSDT/SSDT Patch request - DSDT - OSXLatitude Forum

Thank you for the response. The Bio is my laptop is running the newest version. I tried the method you suggested by using Aida. It gave similar result. I attached the one I got from aida. 

dsdt.aml.zip

I recently began to edit the DSDT by using DSDT editor without any success. I am using a Lenovo

Ideapad Z510 laptop.

The major issues I encountered was that my unedited DSDT gave me around 180 error. Using "fix error" option, I was able to narrow that number to 3. I tried to input the suggestion, but this would lead to more errors.

I am a newbie in DSDT editing. Can someone help me and take a look at my DSDT file. Thanks!

CJ 

Attached is error free. Search for REHAB to see changes.

Note that the errors largely stem from incorrect disassembly. You should use "iasl -e <ssdts> -d dsdt.aml" to disassemble giving iasl the entire set of OEM ssdts to reference.

DSDT.dsl.zip