Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carizzo

iCloud, AppStore - No access

2 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

First of all i have to say that since its a common issue I tried a lot of things before posting here. But nothing could solve my problems.

I installed ML 10.8.4 on my pc and everything works except for the iCloud, AppStore, iMessage and Facetime.

First things first.. here is some info of my computer: 

IMforum.jpg

Motherboard: ASUS P6X58-E PRO
Wireless: PCI Express - TP-Link TI-WDN4800
Not using DSDT, only kexts.

I tried the following solutions:

- Ethernet BuiltIn = Yes (did not connect to any of apple services)
- Use EFI Studio (computer did not boot)
- Remove/Add Networks and delete NetworksInterfaces.plist (did not connect to any of apple services)
- Update Chamaleon Bootloader (updated, but did not connect to any of apple services)
Also this http://rampagedev.wordpress.com/os-x-tweaks/how-to-create-a-recovery-partition-and-enable-all-features-of-icloud-and-imessages/

Any help?

(P.S: after try to fix i noticed this)
 Captura_de_Tela_2014_02_06_s_14_58_44.pn

WTF?

Advertisement

1. Did you select NVRAM when you installed chameleon?

2. Have you installed the recovery partition?

3. Is Ethernet set to en0? It looks like your wifi is currently in the en0 spot.

Do all of these, then change your Apple ID password and see if you can log in.

Check this guide and the comments: http://rampagedev.wordpress.com/os-x-tweaks/how-to-create-a-recovery-partition-and-enable-all-features-of-icloud-and-imessages/

As for your other problem, go to system preferences > sharing and type something into the computer name field.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyberdevs
      iMessage Fixer is an application which helps you to completely reset your iMessage and FaceTime settings. This app will remove all the preferences related to iMessage and iCloud account from your system and it will also remove the NetworkInterface preferences from your system, so please use with caution.

Your iMessage history will be erased and you might need to sing back in in iMessage and FaceTime.
    • By fusion71au
      Clover r4542 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 14 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4542 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4542-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By bojarek8
      Hi! 

I'm Kris!  I hope my topic is in a good section.
      I am asking you guys for help in this difficult hackintosh problem. 
      For a very long time I tried to solve it myself but I have no idea how I can solve this problem.

Description of the problem

My problem is that I do not have access to any apple service. I am unable to log into the App Store using my Apple ID. I am unable to log into iCloud account in system preferences. iMessage and Facetime also do not work.  Messages that I get when I try to log in: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 

in iMessage: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 
      in App Store: "This device or computer can not be verified. Contact the support department for help"
      in Face Time: "There was an error during activation. Try again"

In summary, I am unable to log in to any apple network service. 

My Specification 

Motherboard:  Acer MG43M

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  E7600  3.06GHz

Graphic card: Gigabyte GeForce 9600GT 515MB 

Wi-fi: TP-LINK  TL-WN881ND

Ethernet: (not supported) 

Audio: (rather, it is not needed here)

Files: 

My config.plist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vlYJC329sz6yuTwFr-k0fOs3rfhKeI6l

• By xXConcasXx
      Salve,
      Possiedo un Asus N552VW UHD con le seguenti specifiche:
      Intel Core i7 6700hq con display 15 pollici in 4K
      Grafica integrata Intel HD 530
      Grafica dedicata NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 4GB
      Chipset Intel HM 170
      16 GB RAM DDR4 2400 MHz
      1 SSD m.2 512 GB
      1 HDD SATA 1 TB
      1 HDD SATA 1 TB (ho rimosso il masterizzatore)
      WiFi Broadcom BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF con Handoff e AirPort
      con i seguenti OS gestiti da un'unica partizione EFI:
      macOS High Sierra 
      Windows 10
      Kali Linux
      Con tanta pazienza sono riuscito a fare funzionare tutto ad eccezione del lettore SD, Thunderbolt, forse HDMI (non l'ho testato), e FaceTime con iMessage.
      Ci tengo che sia iMessage che FaceTime funzionino (ho anche chiamato l'assistenza Apple per darli il codice errore e risolvere il problema, peraltro mi hanno fatto il controllo remoto con Apple Care, e con un po di fesserie inventate e la stupidità dell'operatore non si sono accorti che non era un MacBook, tuttavia il problema non è stato risolto)...
      Stavo pensando, se installassi El Capitan in un'altra partizione con Rt Variables e SMBIOS che uso su High Sierra potrei riuscire ad abilitare FaceTime e iMessage? Da quello che so la percentuale di successo su quella versione è più alta.
      Vi pongo questa domanda perchè non sono sicuro se sia fattibile e volevo sentire qualche parere in merito.
      PS: Nel caso sia possibile tutto ciò, quante probabilità ho di riuscire a installare El Capitan con questo hardware (non mi interessa che funzioni tutto, mi basta il minimo indispensabile per avviare l'OS con internet), poi, dove potrei trovare il link di download possibilmente a una build più vecchia possibile?.
      PSS: Ho già seguito diverse volte An iDiot's Guide To iMessage senza risultato.

Grazie per l'attenzione.