Installation OS X Mavericks

Biagio9104

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like to install mavericks on a PC with the following characteristics:

MotherCard: ASUS P8Z77 v-lk

VideoCard: ASUS AMD RADEON HD7770

RAM: 8gb

CPU: Intel I5 ivy Bridge 3.2 ghz

I tried to run the installation by creating the pen drive to boot with my hack, starting this installation hangs about 19 minutes from the end of an error.

The error that I am shown a screen with the verbose boot is as follows:

ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - Fall back to old SMC mode

I do not know how to solve it to complete the installation.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

post-1284005-0-29579300-1390036418_thumb.jpg

first, delete all Graphics ATI, INTEL HD, NVDA, GeForce kexts from USBInstaller,  change smbios to iMac13,2, then go to your bios and put IGPU in off

boot with -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x2000

ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - Fall back to old SMC mode

hi

this error will not prevent you to finish your install

even you can have it once your install finished.   ;)

I think the latest version of fakesmc.kext will solve this error

Hello, try without kext IOBluetoothFamily with nullpowermanagement

this will not solve the problem

• Like 1

'hoi!

When your airbag controll lights up, will you remove the bulp in order to hide the error?

"Hanging" at the bluetooth kext while starting means that there is something wrong with the graphical subsystem. Bluetooth is the last routine before starting the gui. When gui isn't working there will always the last loaded kexts be shown - even when they were loaded correctly.

Ivybridge or Haswell system will stop starting the gui when there is something wrong with the Intel integrated graphics, e.g. wrong framebuffer or wrong way of enabling graphics. Instead of deleting the graohics kexts you can try to boot with flags "-f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes SkipIntelGfx=Yes npci=0x2000", so Chameleon will only try to enable AMD-graphics.

Good luck!

'hoi!

When your airbag controll lights up, will you remove the bulp in order to hide the error?

"Hanging" at the bluetooth kext while starting means that there is something wrong with the graphical subsystem. Bluetooth is the last routine before starting the gui. When gui isn't working there will always the last loaded kexts be shown - even when they were loaded correctly.

Ivybridge or Haswell system will stop starting the gui when there is something wrong with the Intel integrated graphics, e.g. wrong framebuffer or wrong way of enabling graphics. Instead of deleting the graohics kexts you can try to boot with flags "-f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes SkipIntelGfx=Yes npci=0x2000", so Chameleon will only try to enable AMD-graphics.

I try this but dont boot

first, delete all Graphics ATI, INTEL HD, NVDA, GeForce kexts from USBInstaller,  change smbios to iMac13,2, then go to your bios and put IGPU in off

i try this, but a problem don't solved.

hi

this error will not prevent you to finish your install

even you can have it once your install finished.   ;)

I think the latest version of fakesmc.kext will solve this error

this will not solve the problem

A new fakesmc.kext don't solve a problem

Please stop. 

What install method are you using?

Boot with the following:

-v -x npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No

Report back the results. 

What is happening is that your Graphics Card is hanging on the Framebuffer Mac OS X is trying to load. With your generation of AMD Graphics Cards safe mode (in most cases) will not load the Framebuffer to load. This is only a temporary solution until you use a DSDT/SSDT injection to correct this and or edit the AMD Graphics Drivers for your generation of Graphics Cards to support you Device ID fully. 

Please stop. 

What install method are you using?

Boot with the following:

-v -x npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No

Report back the results. 

What is happening is that your Graphics Card is hanging on the Framebuffer Mac OS X is trying to load. With your generation of AMD Graphics Cards safe mode (in most cases) will not load the Framebuffer to load. This is only a temporary solution until you use a DSDT/SSDT injection to correct this and or edit the AMD Graphics Drivers for your generation of Graphics Cards to support you Device ID fully. 

I am following this guide but I changed something on the advice of those who came before you.

What can I do?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/289753-guida-installazione-os-x-109-mavericks/