Reboot Loop after Installing iAtkos v7

.SaFe

23 posts in this topic

Hey! It's my first Hackintosh and I don't really know what to do. I read a lot of things about it, but nothing which could help me.

I got OS X installed with iAtkos v7 and ddmac. Also I used Bootdiskutility. But when I want to boot my freshly installed OS X, all it does is rebooting as soon as the white screen appears. So I see the white screen (without Apple logo) for 1-2 seconds and then it reboots. I also tried booting with Bootflag -v, but after a lot of text appears it reboots. 

I hope you can help me asap, because I really need OS X at the moment.

Kindly regards

P.S.: My system is Compaq 615, so CPU : AMD Turion X2 RM-74 and GPU : ATI Radeon HD 3200

Do you mean Voodoo Kernel in the main-point "System"? No, I didn't check the box.

Edit: checked it now but it made strange noises :D do I need v5 oder v7 checked? It didn't identify my Keyboard either. Do I need to use an external Keyboard at first and install the kext later?

Well, it works now, big thanks! 

The only thing I need to get working is WLAN. I have an Hama USB Stick, which worked fine with ML on another one. Do I need to install some kexts or something?

The strange noises came from sound, sth didn't work properly, i dunno. It doesn't really work atm, sounds like it's lagging and kinda distorted. 

I don't know. It depends on the chipset of the WLan-stick... Leopard was last updated in 2009, Mountain Lion was released 2012. Especially if it's a wireless-n device will the kext/driver be much newer as Leopard ;-)

Try latest VoodooHDA to fix sound problems. Same again, which chipset is used?

• 2 weeks later...

I have no sound now :/ 

But I watched the hackbook, after a few minutes it gets very hot so I turn it off. The graphic card on my last one got damaged and I think it's because of the temperature. What can I do? 

Well niresh's distro working almost with everything u just have find proper kernel and replace "amd" named kernel inside the distro and boot using flag ( amd -v GraphicsEnabler=No