GTS 460 not working. Solution rerwded with 0.01 bitcoin

bubba123

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Installed my hackingtosh today with built in dvi port because i couldn't get no display on my GTS 460. When installed and booted into osx with GraphicsEnaber=YES the GTS 460 is recognized in 'System Information', but i get no display on dvi or vga. Tried to disable built in gpu in BIOS with no luck.

Using mavericks. Installed with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and did [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] DSDT-free standard configuration. Even tried Pandora.app with NVEnabler. Nothing...

Also tried Nvidia Retail Driver, said i was latest version already.

Am i doing something wrong or is it supposed to be broken? First working solution will be rewarded. Thanks.

I didn't realice the programs and/or the problem was Tony-specific until op was sent and the app names censored. If you read the whole post you would have seen that i tried Pandora.app aswell which must be an insanelymac product - no? That's how i got here... I will reinstall today using only Pandora.app to eliminate any Tony problems if you dont have suggestion of better program?

Also I hope you're not speaking for the whole community because bitcoins are awesome. Trading a bear for some help cant be that bad? Anyway I'll update here if anything changes. Thank you for replying.

Reinstalled today with Pandora.app. Dvi on my graphic card now worked, but only low res with graphics so slow that i cant even use safari. Tried post-install with pandora w/ nvidia enabled, disabled, unistalled all kext, GE=Y/N, no setting seam to help... Nvidia web drivers wont install. Tried change smbios to MacPro as suggested here on the forums. Didn't help. :(