Installed 10.5.8 iDeneb on Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1310G

Zhiks

3 posts in this topic

Hello,I am new to all this and I need some advice.

So ,the story begins with that one good person gave his old fujitsu siemens amilo l1310g to me as a ''christmas present'' saying,that he would throw it out anyway.I remembered,that I was fooling around with os x 86 years ago on my amd atholon,and remembered,that it worked,only got many kernel panic's.So I wanted to try again,as this is Intel,not AMD.

After five days of trying and expermenting with various versions of osx86(iAtkos,Kalyway,iPc - these didn't even booted up) my girlfriend said that she's gonna throw out that old {censored} :D

I ended up with iDeneb 10.5.8 - finally got working,at install I selected some drivers as ralink wifi,azazella audi driver and some others,also used voodoo kernel.

The thing is,i choosed ralink driver for Gigabyte GN-WB32L-RH wifi usb card ,and it isn't working.Also there's no sound,and no ps2 driver(hope that voodoo ps2 controller will do this)

The major problem there is that the graphics driver can't be found and as i googled...my graphic card here's a {censored} and nobody has kext's for it.It's ATI Radeon Express 200M,do someone know,how to make graphics a little bit faster?Otherwise,this all is pretty unusable and slow.

Specs are:

Intel Celeron 1.5Ghz Processor
RAM:1GB
AC97 audio
Radeon Express 200M VGA,as mentioned above.

is there any newer iDeneb version?Can't find anything.Leopard is pretty old now.thinking about something newer,what do you suggest me?

Thank you!

Thanks!That brings some hope,but do you know where I can find those Callisto drivers?That topic seems pretty old.

And about voodoo ps2 driver,it's there,in iDeneb install disc,can i select it at the installation or will I get a kernel panic then,because of original apple ps2 drivers?I tried once them,after installing - booted up with dvd,selected voodo driver only and rebooted - got stuck at some kind of ACPI file,I know I shoud delete something at that file,but then why is the voodoo driver on the install disc?Do I need to select something else with it?