Introduce an interactive browser on iPad

MissAtom

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,
I've been using this UC browser myself on my ipad for a while and I found it updated recently add a few cool features. So I would like to share with you. a

(I'm a little lazy, so I took the screenshot from app store :P )

The Floating Video function allows you to play videos in full screen or in an adjustable window that you can place anywhere for viewing without stopping browsing. This powerful player is also equipped with VideoS, which enables you to build your own online video library. I LOVE this Floating Video function! you can even stream it onto your Apple TV!

screen480x480.jpeg

Another thing I love is the Gesture. It's usually trouble to move your fingers around to click the button. Using two fingers to swipe to open and close the tab is pretty smart and intuitive! I really gonna thumb up for this feature! :thumbsup_anim: I'd say, if you are used to the gesture, you can't get back to any other browsers.

screen480x480.jpeg

The Social Links is also a good-to-have feature. Having the top three influential SNS included, it fetches posts in your social streams that contain url links from popular social networking sites, and displays them in a popup widget. The widget can be docked anywhere on the screen, so does the blue icon that calls up and hides the widget. With a glimpse of the updates in the popup, you can catch up with your friends, like, comment on or share their posts, without moving away from the webpage you're browsing. You can also simply swipe downwards to refresh the streams. 

screen480x480.jpeg

Here's the link to app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uc-browser+-for-ipad/id724100507?mt=8

• 6 months later...

looks great, will try this one.. using Coast by Opera and Safari with a Cydia tweak called Sleipnizer now and that is what enables gesture-swiped browsing (customizable) for Safari on iPad... Because i really miss that feature when i use regular Chrome / Safari.