AMD - FX-8350 - Crash Durring install

Redbyte

10 posts in this topic

Alrighty, So I must admit I am VERY new to both Mac and Hackintosh. But that just makes me more determined to figure out and conquer it. With that said I have been working with OS X Mavericks and trying to install it. Ill just really quick post my specs as they are not yet in my description.

Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud5
Bios Version: F12 (Latest as of date of post)
CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz
GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 680 w/ 2GB DDR5 x2 in SLI
Ram: 4x4 = 16 GB of DDR3 Corsair XMS at 1600MHz

I have been using a Mountain lion hackintosh so I could create a flash drive to Install OS X Mavericks using myHack and Bronzovka's 10.9.0 rc2 Kernel. These are the flags that I used when booting "-cpufamily -v npci=0x2000 PciRoot=1 GraphicsEnabler=No". And all is fine and dandy until I click continue on the language screen. The installer for OS X crashes, says it failed, and allows me to view an error log. I don't know enough about the subject to deduce what the issue is. Ill include the error log in this post. Any help would be appreciated.

post-1250821-0-82657100-1384485713_thumb.jpg

Installer Log 14-Nov-2013ErrorOnly.txt

No need for a genuine mac. Download your self a copy of Mavericks from the app store and use either Pandora or myHack to restore it to your pen drive then copy the kernel and any needed kexts for your system and you should be able to install.

Re-downloaded and used myHack to make image again and like magic it seems to be working. I just naturally ruled that out as being the problem because I'm used to the programs refusing to work with broken files :3 Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...