disable optimus card, need some help

poldergus

3 posts in this topic

I did a lot of searching and reading about how to disable an Optimus card. I found a lot of different options. 

So now I need a DSDT file to disable the card. I've got a clean DSDT-file I want to patch.

Made one in Linux and also checked which method is used by Bumblebee. In Linux with optimus off my idle temp is about 10-15 degrees lower as in OSX. Idle in OSX is 70 degrees and when I start working with it goes up right away. Using parallels it peaks to 100.

When I copy things from my SSDT-1 (OptTabl) to my DSDT I always get compile errors.

What to do?Please help 

I did a lot of searching and reading about how to disable an Optimus card. I found a lot of different options. 

So now I need a DSDT file to disable the card. I've got a clean DSDT-file I want to patch.

Made one in Linux and also checked which method is used by Bumblebee. In Linux with optimus off my idle temp is about 10-15 degrees lower as in OSX. Idle in OSX is 70 degrees and when I start working with it goes up right away. Using parallels it peaks to 100.

When I copy things from my SSDT-1 (OptTabl) to my DSDT I always get compile errors.

What to do?Please help 

share files and someone will help u.