Please help me with

supaswipes

4 posts in this topic

I have sucessfully installed osx 10.8.5 on my lenovo Y570 Even got the ac272 sound to work perfectly no voodoo needed, but something is very odd here as it runs perfectly and always boots fine, I have no extra folder or a ddst, not even plist's when I open my hard drive no extra folder, I have the def at macbook pro 8.1. I thought I had a made some extra folder for this in the past as I put it in my H.D and it KP all the time had to safe mode and take extra folder out and laptop worked brilliantly again. Now my question, I have an I7 2630 (2.0 GHZ) cpu with 16 Gigs of DDR3 1333mhz, I geekbench it and I get a score around 7500, now I have seen other geekbench score with same cpu hitting around 8500-9200 is there anyone who can give me some pointers or have a file they can send me that will push the cpu to get that score? Amazingly This Lenovo Y570 is fantastic Hack runing Logic X well and unlocked bios so I can use any wifi card, BTW got that working also. But would like a better geekbench, Pls help also anyone who has this Y570 I can send you the files to get this going.

tony mac choose laptop when making usb boot disk but i been cloning my desktop regularly so all i did was just used the clone drive stuck it in repaired disk permissions and i got an exact dup of my desktop on my lenovo y570 so its like i am taking my desktop on the road with me now. But the thing i would like to know is how to increase my geekbench as others with same cpu have a 9000 i have a 7500 any ideas?

You need a to your hardware matching SMBios, DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml.

Please put your hardware in your signature like many others have done it here.

I don´t think, that your issues are come from the install method, you have chosen for your desktop install, you got the clone from. But if your problems are caused by it, you have to ask for support on the developers platform or the developers themselves.

Please read this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/

Have fun.