Mavericks on Toshiba Satellite C55-A5285?

wws12

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

I want to install Mavericks on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A5285. It has a Core i3-3120m processor and Intel HD 4000 graphics. Do I need to do anything else besides GraphicsEnabler=Yes in Chameleon to make this fully functional? Perhaps audio, or sleep?

Thanks as always,

wws12

i had to use the bootflag IGPlatformID=01660003 for it to boot

Hey, thanks for the reply. I assume this bootflag is for enabling the HD 4000 graphics? Also, were you able to get audio working on this system? VoodooHDA or AppleHDA?

I just wanted to bump this thread and post the laptop specs so if anyone is looking to help they can know at-a-glance whether a certain component will work or not.

Here goes, also the wifi chip is Realtek and the audio chip appears to be a Realtek model as well.

Performance Processor* Intel® Core™ i3-3120M Processor Operating System* Windows 8 Graphics Engine* Mobile Intel® HD Graphics
Memory and Storage Memory* 6GB DDR3 1600MHz memory Hard Drive* 750GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial ATA) Optical Drive* DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)
Audio and Video Display Size 15.6" widescreen Display Type* HD TruBrite® LED Backlit display Display Resolution 1366x768 (HD), 16:9 aspect ratio, Supports 720p content Audio Built-in microphone, Headphone jack (stereo), Built-in stereo speakers
Communication Webcam HD Webcam and Microphone Wireless LAN* Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n) Bluetooth No Bluetooth (Antenna Only) LAN 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Power AC Adapter 65W (19V 3.42A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input Battery Li-Ion (48Wh, 6-Cell) Battery Life* Up to 4.0 hours using Windows 8 (MobileMark™ Office Productivity 2012)
Expansion SmartCard Reader No SmartCard Reader slot Media Memory Card Reader USB Ports 1-USB (3.0) port, 2-USB (2.0) ports HDMI HDMI® output port RGB

Thanks as always,

wws12