Mavericks OSX sleep wake issues for the first time ever

fc bayern

3 posts in this topic

I hadn't had any sleep wake issue problems ever, from Leopard till now everything was working out of the box .I have a patched dsdt by Ermac itself, everything was always working vanilla, native power management and so on.
But in Mavericks I have no sleep, the system goes to sleep and wakes immediately , and the system hangs. I have patched AppleRTC kext, but obviously with out success. After that I must restart the system and I get Cmsos reset normally.In my current dsdt I have already EHCi and UHCI fix implemented. I cannot figure out what the next step should be.
In pmset -g assertions I get :
Kernel Assertions: 0x4=USB
id=500 level=255 0x4=USB mod=10/27/13, 1:18 PM description=EHC1 owner=AppleUSBEHCI
id=501 level=255 0x4=USB mod=10/27/13, 1:18 PM description=EHC2 owner=AppleUSBEHCI
Also I have tried to remove the _PWR section , but they didn't help neither.
Also AppleLPC kext is loaded, I have a patched dsdt with the device name.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Here my dsdt if someone wants to take a look.
Thanks

fcbayern dsdt.aml.zip

The way i fixed this problem is that i put the PC to sleep, when it wakes just go to console and search wake reason , it will give you different names such as Wake Reason : GLAN EHC1 ....

For every list device there (GLAN,...) go in DSDT and remove the _PRW section then try again (sometimes it shows only one then once fixed it will show others).

Every time you fix a section, rebuild your caches/reboot then try sleep again until you fix it totally.

Acctualy the systems  works perfect  with no dsdt modification , no kext modification from the time I've write the post - maybe was Applertc.kext  not properly patched. It still shows the above message in pmset, but the system sleeps and wakes properly.